✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, November 17, 2005

Gochi:sou-sama

Gochisousama basically means, “thank you for the treat”, but Japanese families usually say that after finishing their meal. And if you’ve watched some animes, which have been dubbed in Cantonese, it is translated, as “I am full already”. So that basically means that, it is just like ita daki masu (let’s eat/something to that effect), which the Japanese say before they eat. It’s kind of like a tradition thing. Apparently the Chinese have the same kind of tradition also, but theirs is more troublesome as they have to wish all the elders at the table one by one. E.g. let’s eat grandpa, let’s eat grandma and so on, so guessed that’s why that tradition died out. The Japanese have it easier as theirs is in general when they say it. So, anyway, enough with the explanation.

This post is named that because, as yesterday was okasan no tanjoubi (mum’s birthday), I said that I would give her a treat, which I did. She wanted Korean barbeque but otosan said that it was too far and the massive jam that it would take to get there wasn’t worth it, so we went to nearby Atria for Japanese food instead. It was okay; we ate till we were so full. And as I was the one that was paying; I didn’t hesitate to order what I wanted. hahah guess how much was the bill? It was 73.60 haha its not bad I would say, so what did we eat?

Lets see, I had a California bento (bento means lunch box, but basically its your meal served in a box to you), not bad it consisted of a California roll, chicken Teriyaki, salad, tofu, smoked salmon, honeydew, chawan mushi, miso soup and rice, and it cost 25 bucks, mum had Salmon Teriyaki (20 bucks) grilled /fried salmon, don’t know which and rice, and miso soup, and the pickles and honeydew and the huge amount of vegetables that came with the teriyaki, and dad had Beef Teriyaki (19 bucks) same as mum, just that his was marinated beef. So plus this tax and that bla bla it was that amount. It was okay, I had budgeted to spend at least a 100, and so all is well. Haha..

Otosan was happy as he said that, this was the first time that I was paying for his meal hahah, what about it onechan to onichan? (older sister & brother). Haha can’t beat me leh? I belanja dad makan at such a young age with my own pay muahahhha.. So anyway that’s that. After my nesan (older sister) and nisan (older brother) kutuk me until I sneeze non stop so better stop being action hahha..

What, else, the computer at home needs formatting I would say, my graphic card seems to have been greatly affected by the Trojan, and the computer is very laggy now. It takes a much longer time to open applications. Anyway I think that it’s high time it got reformatted, as it can’t even be defragmented. But otosan said that it will be a lot of trouble, old computers are, cause the drivers have to be slowly installed in one by one, unlike the computers now a days, just insert the recovery disc and viola. So he says that he will do it when he’s free. He was grumbling bout it though, cause he hates doing it; it takes up a lot of time. Hahaha he was saying things like the computer can be thrown away or donated to the zoo hahaha..

So anyway, nesan has opened a blog too, but as she is from the computer line she’s having an easier time trying to change the settings. Cheater!! But anyway I benefit too, as she will teach me. I have attempted to put up a tag board, and actually I already have the source code, now all I have to do is figure out where to put it. Nesan had an easier time to figure it out and hers is up already, cheater again!! But anyway, she will teach me the next time we are online together or she claims that she will email me.

Oh and as some of you, okay not some, as everybody would have noticed I have changed the template i.e. the background for the blog. I wanted the description to be on top of the browser not by the side, and nesan said that it’s too much work to reconfigure the HTMLs so I just changed the template. Anyway, this one is fine too, though I actually preferred the old one better (that’s why I chose that one at first). So anyway that is that, and actually I know how to post up pictures with my posts already but I don’t have any pictures, so I guess that I will post the baby’s picture haha..

Okay, so now onesan will experiment with the blog’s HTMLs and teach me how to deal with mine haha.. Hope I can make this place canggih before my deadline is up. Gambatte ne? hahha

So anyway, haha must announce here, I know something nesan doesn’t know about the blog muahaha. Well must be proud lor, cause this may be my first and last time being able to boast about it hahah, anyway she boasted about her tag board so we’re even hahah. Okay, nesan doesn’t know how to block those comment spammers hahaha, and I know!! Courtesy of Mich though, hahha. Anyway I have already taught her how to block them off via her comment section at her blog.

Well, okay I guess that that’s all for now. Nothing else to say at the moment, cause I can’t think about anything, and nothing has happened anyway. Need to go take my ofuro (bath) now, as later I have a piano class. So ciao for now.

Matta ne!!

-Oracl3-

P/S: it takes forever for the picture to load. sigh, guess that this is dail up

P/S: nesan. i know how to link our blogs already hahaha.. now figureing out the tagboard. refer to shiraneyo to see how i played around hahaha

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links