✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Aa: mou!!

I am not sure whether the romanji is correct but this basically means, “ah man” or “jeez”, as in aa mou yada desu. Meaning “jeez, enough already”. Can’t give you the direct translation, as it will make no sense to you as “yada” means “no way” or “don’t want”. The reason, why this post is named so because, it’s really that. I can’t take it anymore!! It’s really “jeez/ah man” here.

This is why: at 0000hours on 15.11.2005, I wanted to print something, but found the desktop of the computer screwed, all the icons are big again instead of small, so since I checked, I figured that it was a virus and definitely not spyware. (As suspected it was a Trojan, blasted things) So when I came home from college, I scanned the computer and it took a blasted 5 hours and 20 minutes. What the heck man.. Jeez.

Even otousan said that the computer could be thrown already, haha. But still, have to wait till he gets me a new computer or something first. Mel told me that the PC fair will be on December 2-4th so I don’t know, maybe otosan will go take a look. Though don’t know whether we have any cash or not. Haha

Anyway, besides the desktop icons, I had to remove my Asuran/Cagali wallpaper. (I don’t know what the bloody Trojan did, but it slowed everything down, so for memory space I decided to turn off the wallpaper) For those of you who don’t know who Asuran and Cagali is, please go watch Gundam SEED or Gundam SEED Destiny. They are the characters of that show, and my favourite pair and the latter is my favourite guy for the time being. Hehe, if you noticed a few posts ago I had stated that I liked Asuran. Too bad I don’t know how to put up any pictures.

Speaking of that, looks like I can’t keep this surprise from Gene, cause it looks like I will be needing his help sooner or later, unless I let him deal with shiraneyo and later just copy that template here. Hehe *evil grin*. Anyway, I haven’t had any feed back about the cookies except from Xian Ai who says that some were hard and some were soft. Well they are actually meant to be soft. But not too soft, I guess you get my drift. Anyway guess the hard ones were baked for too long.

I discovered something new. Namely, guys are suspicious of any self-made foodstuff you give them. They will be the last to eat it; they will let their family/whoever/whatever try it first before they take one. Well Rowan and Eugene have openly admitted that they haven’t tried it yet. Sigh, these guys are horrible, they said stuff like “scared got anthrax” and “scared got poison” am I that evil? Sigh. (I study law, I know what happens if I try to poison you guys, besides, I won’t do it so openly, the cookies are so easy to trace back to me la.. kekeke *evil laugh*) Guys… and these are the same people who are poking my back in front of me saying that I have become more feminine.. Too much man. Was I that bad, (so guy-ish? All I did was smack them) years ago? Well, guess last time they just didn’t know me well enough. I thought I was just fierce not guy-ish.. Don’t know la, they are weird haha

Ohya, regarding my friend, V who was called a thief, (refer to Oi:shii) apparently there are other things missing from the household. Just newly discovered by the friend who was robbed, let’s call this friend R. anyway, R’s family found other stuff missing too, hand phones etc. so now they can’t really blame V. Anyway, they suspect a break in but there is no sign of a break in. I had given my “maid’s boyfriend” theory to R. because when I asked R, was there any sign of a break in? R said “no, but the thief could have used a master key”. So here’s my drift. One, would a thief just take the money and leave the wallet? Two, well I am not entirely sure, which door R said was left hanging open, need to clarify on that, but if the outside gate was open that raises a question as to how does the thief knows how to open the automatic gate? And three, if it’s a master key that was used, how did the thief know which master key to use? And that the door lock should have some scratches there, complimentary of a new key. I didn’t mention three to R though, maybe I should. But then again, I don’t know. He might not notice. And sometimes master keys don’t have to be new. But anyway the maid is the most possible suspect. The maid could be innocent if she had a boyfriend over that night, (who took the stuff without her knowledge) hence that explains the open door. When R got home suddenly, the maid could have ushered her boyfriend into her room and let him out when the coast was clear, as R said the maid was still awake when he got home. But I don’t know its all-mere speculation.

Well, on another note, tutorials are almost over, all that is left is Constitutional & Administrative Law (C&A), on Friday, which should be quite easy as it covers the Human Rights Act (HRA) section 3 & 4. A ll tutorials were okay, besides E&T, which I have complained about before. (It was still horrible even though I prepared and understood this tutorial..

Ms Sandy kept deviating and asking all sorts of questions, and as I didn’t read Lord Wilkinson Browne’s judgement in Tinsley v Miligan it was worse, couldn’t go online to look for it, sigh). Anyway I survived Company ahhaha and Land (this was boring, she was like giving us all the answers instead, don’t mention me, not even the others had much of a chance to talk, she was like Mr Joseph, well its not bad, but when I’m prepared I want to talk.. But anyway that’s done and over with) so that’s all for the week I suppose. Nothing new. Besides the fact, that I will have some un-assessed written work due soon. In another week or two. Sigh

I bought a Detective Conan Comic today; I am collecting, so I bought the book. Meng saw it outside 7-eleven (SJ has one now, just opened a few shops from Tuna Twist) and he said that he thought that I would buy it and he was right haha.. It was really a coincidence, I was walking to the ADP building and he back, and he saw the book and thought that, and we met midway, a few seconds after he thought of that. Haha thinking of the devil haha..

Also that fellow is so blur, must be his exams, he wanted to call Eugene but ended up calling me. Haha, and my otousan answered the phone. Anyway that happened to me before, so who am I to laugh? Last time when I wanted to call Meng I tercall Huey (only the last 3 digits were different..) instead. Hahah I remembered that there was once I wanted to call otosan’s office but tercall kean sheng.(the numbers are quite similar)

Haha lucky I realized and hung up before anyone answered. Anyway, you can’t blame me for my blurness, all those that I mixed up, had very simliar numbers. Meng and Huey’s number are only 3 numbers different. I noticed that this usually happens only when one remembers phone numbers, namely house numbers haha.. Well we are all getting old no?

Anyway, I have been posting quite frequently this pass few days, so I guess that’s all for now. Am quite tired as I can’t take naps due to the noisy neighbours, and I played a bit of “bball” (basketball as Eugene calls it) today. Haha. So am going to bed, will just post this in college tomorrow. Signing off. Matta ne!

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:55 pm GMT+9 , Blogger antiqueJapan said...

umm.. you're Japanese...
nice to meet you
i'm new star blogger.
your English is so good different from other japanese people.
see you later
bye

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links