✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, February 11, 2009

疲れた...

Yesterday, I had to go back home in the pouring rain.... raining cats and dogs outside my work place, so that I could make it in time for my dinner cum alumni meeting... got all drenched.. what's the use of an umbrella.. which leaks??? =.=' chucked the damned thing away... that's what 10 bucks gets you...

well, the dinner cum meeting, turned out okay, and the world is small, met an old friend there... Jo Weng, still looks as good as ever, made small talk, and he left.. I think the last time I bumped into him was on new year's eve? 2007? I think... It's been a long time.. we should have kept in touch.. he's a nice kid.. :)

anyway, after the meeting.. the food was quite nice by the way, had nasi lemak, since i'm all better now... *yaay* then went home.. attempted to do some work.. but was too tired..

oh.. today we... as in huey, leong and I had lunch with John.. the kid is leaving.. sigh... when will be the next time that we can meet? and I can nag?? haha.. introduced my Korean colleague Enna to huey and leong.. they got a long well.. sweet :)

But back to John.. well, hope he takes care, and have a safe flight *hugz* (though he's not exactly going home yet... haha) he's a nice kid, he's a funny guy...


A picture of us (colleagues) at dinner at KLCC on John's Last day at the office, we have the girls from Korea as well, Enna & Hazel :)

Ermm... that's about it.. need to do some work before I hit the sack tonight!! 頑張る!!

I need to catch up on my politics.. I'm missing the scene.. geh...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links