✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Why?

Why haven't there been any updates as of late? Well one word, and one word only...

"Deadlines.."

Yes, all the working and studying people has this hanging over their heads, and I'm not exempted.. Though today I've managed to find some spare time... Hence this..

Little update as to what I've been up to, would be, well work... what else... but work's been involving a lot of research lately.. normal though...

My Australian colleague, John has finished his attachment, and we have 2 Korean girls now! They are quite cool, they can not only speak, English, but also Mandarin, Japanese and some Manglish! It's really fun talking to them, and I get to practise my Japanese with them too... A pair of nice girls :)

Besides that... My social life has been really active this month... going out almost every weekend.. *sobs as more money leaves the bank account...* So it's been tiring... cause my Mondays to Fridays are basically the usual, wake up-go to work-come home- do some work/watch something - sleep, while my weekends have been, wake up- do some work- organise outings- going out-come home- sleep....

I was actually kind of lazy to blog today, (more like dead tired...) but I just recently recieved this nice power point slide in the mail, with some nice quotes.. so am just going to reproduce them here.... and... ermm... go play with the blender before I hit the sack.....

  • Respect cannot be demanded, it must be earned. Respect is earned only by giving it away

  • A smart man learns from his mistakes, a wise man learns from the mistakes of others

  • Never walk on the travelled path, because it only leads you to where others have been -Graham Bell-

  • Always, there is a drop of madness in love, yet always, there is a drop of reason in madness -F Nietzshe-

  • Time is very slow for those who wait, very fast for those who are scared, very long for thsoe who lament, very short for those who celebrate, but for those who love, time is eternity -William Shakespeare-

  • Many people lose the small joys , in hope for the big happiness -Pearl S Buck-

  • A good plan for today, is better than a perfect plan for tomorrow -George S Patton-

  • Why repeat the old errors, if there are so many new errors to commit -Bertrand Russel-

  • If a drop of water falls into a lake, it has no identity. But if it falls on a leaf of lotus, it shines like a pearl. We need to choose the best place where we can shine.

  • When we reach for the stars, we might not quite get them, but we won't come up with a handful of mud either -Leo Burnett-

  • In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do, is do the right thing. The worse thing you can do, is do nothing -Theodore Roosevelt-

  • Love me when I less deserve it, because it's then when I need it the most

  • If I could return to youth, I would commit all those errors again. But a bit earlier -Tallulah Bankhead-

  • Nothing can be taught to a man; but it's possible to help him to find the answer within himself -Galileo Galilei-
That's all for the time being.. I apologise for any typos, am too tired to check....

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links