✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, January 31, 2009

パケジ エーです。。

Title: It's package A..

Got it on the 3rd day of Chinese New Year.. sigh, just my luck.. (Mahjong was bad enough??) I think with the weather being so darned hot in the day time and so darned cold in the night..

It was still okay, as it was on the beginning stages, on the 4th day I got a reading of 37.5, so upon coming home from work, after dinner, I just took those bitter stuff, and went to sleep...

It abated the next morning, so I thought okay.. I will go to work then.... I was sent out of the office by someone at work, which I think was a good thing, as I could go home a tad early to rest...

sigh.. desperately trying to finish my opinion.. still feels like it's lacking some stuff, but my brain is too muddled to think.. argghhhh... =.='

oh and that meng, gave me the link to one of my favourite parts in the movie Windstruck that he loaned me aoens ago.. when we were still in Taylor's and which I cried buckets over.. damn.. he made me feel like downloading and watching the whole movie again.. which... is what i'm doing... i downloaded the OST already haha.. only 2 more parts on the movie to go ahha...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links