✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dilemma

I'm not trying to blow my trumpet here, seriously, I'm not even qualified yet, I'm still waiting for my results. And I know others are having it rougher than I, and that I should be very thankful.... but, but.. well, I may be an amoeba... but I'm still human in other respects...

I've already been to 4 interviews, and I enjoyed them all, some more than others, as they were all mostly fun and relaxing.... It really tested my ability to think on my feet, or more like the spot.. and my talking skills.... Though I don't think talking is an issue here.. I am very talkative... but I digress..

I ended up laughing with my interviewer... Again... today, and found out that he studied in Leeds and that he did the BAR in London... and well, laughing and cracking jokes... is that a good sign, or does that say I'm not serious???!!! =.='

He called me candid too.. Am I that straightforward/frank??? ..... Is that good for this line of work?? I thought lawyers are supposed to be cunning??!!

Yesterday, I found out one of my interviewers is half Chinese and very interested in Japan and their language...

Who is doing the interviewing here???!! Darn...

But well, I still got interviewed quiet normally? I'll take that as small talk.. as to how I got all these information...

As I'm sure plenty, especially in my line i.e. law, are in the same position...

Too many offers, which one to choose...?

I'm starting to think that I should stop going for interviews already, and take this time to seriously consider which firm to take.

The more firms I go to, the harder my choices become, everyone I've met is so nice, that I don't know what to do.. Even my bias-ness gets cured after the interviews...

Mid size firms are my first option, but I wouldn't mind a big sized firm. Big sized firms have more reputation, but mid size firms seem more close knit to me. Each firm has their fun people and difficult people, that's a given..

The work load will be, or should be about the same... So far all the firms I've applied to are accessible by train and is not a problem... But I don't know which to choose.. And I only have a week to do that, pending my results....

Sigh.. so many choices, not enough information, so little time..

One more interview next week, and hopefully it's the last? or should I not have that sort of hope??!!

Time to decide.. The clock is ticking.. Arghhh.... But I think I roughly know which I want... Maybe... I guess...

Oh, did I mention, I was given a tour of the firm and a doughnut after my interview today.. Sweet! :p

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:46 pm GMT+9 , Blogger chelle said...

seems like you're leaving a GREAT impression on your future employers. :)

Hmm... might I suggest a HUGE factor you should take into consideration?
THE PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. Hope that helps just a little.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links