✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Notice

I doubt anyone would have anything that important to look for me for, besides just to have some mindless chatter with me. but well, if you miss me that much, or if there really is something really important to say, I'm sorry but you are going to have to call me or text me, though I prefer you to call... cause well.. texting is a pain.. Sorry I'm a stingy pain in the ass haha...

ermm The reason? well.. my Macintosh OS got corrupted.. most probably due to me stuffing it silly with anime and manga.. but according to the guy, it's because I didn't eject USB stuff properly....

Well, best part was just today I wanted to clear some space on it, when it died on me, so that left me with no choice but to bring it to the shops to get it fixed.. and that's where it currently is. I don't know how long it will take them to fix it.. but most probably I will be without a computer for 2 or 3 days tops...

Scratch that, my dad decided that it was high time my little shiro chan got serviced since it was still under warranty, so I'm without a computer for a week or more now, ~sobs~... .. so in that time span, call if you need me, thought I'll try to be online where possible....

What else.. oh yeah Cheese, bout the fireworks thing.. you could text or call me bout it? but like I said, if the weather is good we can go :) I have a friend who is interested :)

Happy thing? Well my computer is still under its warranty so it shouldn't cost me a bomb just to reinstall the OS.. no thanks to what I suspect as my brother, whom I again suspect has stolen/ accidentally taken my installation discs with him to Australia... sigh....

That's all.. hope my files survive this... I don't want to have to download the whole season of persona trinity soul again ~sobs~

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links