✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, August 08, 2008

Law symposium part 2

EDIT: Here's a forgotten picture taken with my mobile during the symposium...


So today was the second part of the law symposium..

Unlike yesterday, today's was much, much better.. at least it was more like a symposium. The floor was opened for about 15-20 minutes for questions at least.. and the people chairing weren't bad today.. They stuck to the time as best as possible.. but Malaysians are horrible...

Did I mention yesterday that so many mobiles went off during the duration of the symposium.. how rude.. At least today was better... And yesterday and today... people don't come back on time after the breaks... Malaysian's are really horrible...

The number of participants seemed to have dwindled.. and well I guess some UM students were traumatised yesterday and didn't return today... and the People who presented yesterday either left or went sight seeing.. So the place seemed sparse compared to yesterday... We didn't mingle much today... Oh, and we met another lecturer who teaches in APIT.. Nice guy.... and funny too haha...

Today's subject was also, much more interesting than yesterday, since they talked about international law and it's relation to environmental law, humanitarian law and human rights.. and at least I understood somewhat, what all the speakers were speaking. Save for one.. He's Malaysian.. and I understood him nice and well.. it was the contents of his speech that left me clueless...

Today's speakers, well their English was not bad, and maybe it was also because I wasn't as sleep deprived as yesterday... I had about maybe 5 hours plus sleep last night? well including the 30-40 minutes, where I fell asleep while listening to the news.. let's just round it up to 6 hours...

Gosh, I must have been so tired to have fallen asleep on the couch, while watching the news...

Anyway, as I was saying today's was much better, my only complaint was that, they had to break off for the Muslims to prays.. It's fine by me, I respect the fact that they had to pray...

But...

Question: What am I supposed to do around Hilton PJ for 2 hours??!!

It's not like I've room there where I can sleep or watch television. Neither do I have car to allow me to go gallivanting around till 3... They should have arranged this symposium on Wednesday and Thursday.. So at least we could end early, and don't waste 2 hours...

So I decided to skip the last talk about Dispute Resolution and Arbitration since I was already given a photocopy of their full study/ speech... and head on home... called my dad... who picked me and Xian Ai up, went to A&W to buy lunch.. and there we go.. now I'm home and here blogging...

Luckily I had good timing, as I caught my parents right after they finished lunch, if they had entered the golf course already then.. I wonder where was I going to camp? =.='

[Explanation to why I said I would have to camp: My dad has a habit of blocking the front door with the car when no one's home.. don't get me wrong... there isn't much to steal in my house.. maybe a few hundred Ringgit at most.. or some lousy outdated faulty electronics.. like the TV or radio...Or well, I guess the most valuable thing would be the 2 computers, which are by the way, actually already obsolete... But I like to think, that the dog is the most precious among all.. so yeah.. it was for precious haha]

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links