✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, August 01, 2008

Chinese New Year 2008

Another really delayed post.. this was from Chinese New Year this year.. & it's all dinners, dinners and more dinners... [don't ask me why.. I don't know either.. Eat, drink and be merry?]

I don't know in what order the pictures goes either.. I'm just posting for the sake of posting??? O_o'

But anyway here goes... not much of a commentary.. Since I don't know which picture is for what? the Reunion dinner? Dinner on the night of Chinese New Year? I don't know..

All I remember was.. as usual it was dull for me.. and so boring.. and I didn't get any mahjong this year... sigh..... Not to mention it was hot as hell. Hence you see me, in spaghetti straps most of the time. I was practically melting and wishing for UK weather...

At Indah Rasa...

Maybe it's the reunion dinner.. But not everyone was here yet....

Ermm dinner on the night or second night of Chinese New Year? Because this is Aunt Penny and she usually comes back at around that time...

Well, parents & I.. This is at Siong Hei Lau..

3rd uncle and family.. beats me why I'm loading pictures of relatives.. when this is my blog, and should be pictures of me.... but well... it's related...

relatives, relatives...

more relatives...

Another dinner at Indah Rasa??? I ran out of spaghetti straps? but it's air-conditioned there so it's fine...

Ain't my grandma cute when she smiles hehe

5th uncle & family with grandma...

3rd uncle and family...

The food? okay.. it doesn't really look that artistic.. but it tastes good.. never judge a book or in this case.. food by it's cover/look..?

Nothing much for this post, [I don't recall much, maybe because I was bored half to death then..] and the pictures does all the talking.. this is only the paternal side of the family.. I don't know why, and don't ask.. but the maternal side seems to be lacking in a whole lot of pictures...

I need to burn all these pictures into a CD for my paternal side of the family.. So I'll have to scavenge for the DVD in which I burnt it all in... if there is such a thing.. I hope.... =.='

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links