✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, July 31, 2008

Melaka 291207

On the 29th of December 2007, since we had a foreign guest with us, we decided to make a trip to Melaka.. To allow Junko to learn a bit more about our country.. Well, if I'm not wrong, our Sultans all originated from Melaka, so it's fitting that we go there... and besides.. we wanted to let her try Melaka's famous food...

So in the late morning we headed out to Melaka...
we arrived around lunch time to eat this...

Enjoying our Chicken Rice Balls :) Hope Junko liked them, they're yummy :) My brother was taking this picture.. so he isn't in it..

Then it was back into the car, and we parked near.. St Francis? [I think, can't remember that church's name..] church? and walked over to Christ Church...

The 2 couples posing near Christ church.. There were a lot of beca/rickshaws here and souvenirs shops.. with outrageously expensive prices.. [I was the only single..sigh how sad...]

This was before we headed for the Stadhuys, and Junko & I went into the musuem.. I don't get a distinction in history for no reason, as I explained the things in the musuem to her as far as I could remember.. but then you know.. I studied it in Malay, and the explanations or name plates were in English etc.. At first I was wondering what's VOC, then it hit me.. it was that Syarikat Hindi something we studied in school =="

While waiting for Junko & I to be done in the musuem, the remaining people, who
  1. Didn't like history [well, in general..]
  2. Can't remember our history
  3. Couldn't be bothered to spend money to learn things he/she already knows
  4. Maybe all of the above
Waited outside.. and took some pictures while waiting.. Junko & I took a while.. maybe it's because I tried to explain almost everything to her, you know about Parameswara... etc.. Kesultanan Melayu.. etc..

Brother & mom just taking pictures to pass time..

Looks like dad decided to join in too.. I'm sorry I took so long and bore you guys.. =.=' But it's history you know, and we should explain things properly to our guest :)

After the museum we headed of to the ever popular A famosa and St Paul [I think] cathedral ruins...

That's the St Paul's cathedral behind us.. it was a hot but windy day.. not bad weather we had...

Basically in the ruins all we get are tombs...

A pretty tombstone :p I like the crest, that's why I took it...

Then we walked down to the A famosa...

And just posed away...

With that done, we walked around the place a bit.. Coming across this...

Some oversized Kereta Lembu? haha.. It's only for decorative and tourist purposes..

And well, there's only so much in Melaka, I guess it didn't help that it was a day where quite a number of things were closed? And well, unless you want to spend all your time in museums, there really isn't anything much.. so we headed back to the car..

Even with nothing much, we spent a good many hours in Melaka, and as we had a dinner appointment. We decided to leave early, to get home in time to freshen up & rest..

The Ladies outside Christ Church again... [We had to pass by it to get back to the car, so we took some more pictures :p]


On the way back to the car we even had cendol.. that was right after we took this picture[s]. It was just opposite the road :p Really sweet [Have my moods for sweet stuff] if you asked me... and I'm not really a cendol fan [Don't know why, either I don't like the taste.. or a trauma haha]

Well and that's what the whole trip encompassed, it was only for Junko to see more of Malaysia while she was here, and to eat the famous Chicken Rice Balls..

After we were done sightseeing, we headed back home to have dinner with Aunt Penny & Family

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links