✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

31st December 2007

A shorter, less detailed version can be found on Generation Lim

Okay, this is a very delayed post.
My apologies that it took me 7 months to get these pictures up. At one point when I was free, I tried, I really did, but Maxis was being an ass..

And after that I got lazy.. etc.. exams.. etc.. and today the connection seems good.. so here it is..

Pulling memories out of my brain like Dumbledore did in Harry Potter; is no mean feat but I'll try my best to recount the events of the day...

I remember having to wake up in the morning.. about 10 that day, and headed to the curve.. because.... I was supposed to meet with Michelle [Lim Ai Ann aka Mike who was back for her holidays..] and Arvid, and we had breakfast at IKEA.

Then I'm attacked by a bout of amnesia, because I can't remember what we did, most probably walked around a bit, then Michelle had to leave, leaving only me and Arvid. So Arvid and I decided to watch a movie.. The Will Smith movie.. titled I Am Legend, I think that's the title.. It's bout Will Smith fighting zombies... [When we were in Croatia, I saw the trailer and Desmond said it was it would be a good show.. ]

As we had time, Arvid and I had lunch at a little shop right next to the cinema... you know, the one that sells those Star Wars action models.. They serve food too, and you can play with their board games there..

And I remember having Carbonara Pasta...

Since we were going to watch a movie, and the whole world knows that I can't stand the cold, I asked my brother to bring me a jacket since he was coming to the curve with his girlfriend to meet up with his friends as well, for a movie, karaoke and the countdown.. He had initially asked me a long, and I told him.. that I'd play by ear.. but from the looks of things, it looked like I would be joining him.. [And obviously I did...]

I had my movie, and Arvid had to leave to pick his niece up, since my brother's movie ended later than mine, I ended up spending some time in MPH, and almost fell asleep there, I felt dead tired... maybe it was because I slept late the night before.. and was out from morning till night. And well, My brother found me in MPH and brought me to meet his highschool friends, which I knew [Well some of them due to librarian and scouts...]

We thus headed to.. Starbucks, I remember, because I remember the logo haha. And we had some drinks while waiting for the rest of his gang before heading for the karaoke...

Now for the pictures to do the talking.. [I'll spare us the cliché of a picture says...]

This was taken before Michelle left, we were waiting for Arvid who went to the gentlemen's, And since the decorations were so pretty.. I asked her to take a shot for me.. I think I missed snow too..
Inside the Curve, the Decorations were really pretty, and here we are, Me and my brother's girlfriend, Junko. this was taken, while we were waiting for my brother's other friends.

Here we are again :) the decorations were so pretty..

Well, obviously we have to show the happy couple :p

Well after cam-whoring a bit around the place, we met up with the rest of his friends I think, or I think we headed to Starbucks first. Then we headed to Redbox for the karaoke. Seeing all my seniors, I honestly felt kind of out of place.. but I guess I was lucky Junko was there? :) And well, I did know some of them... so it was fine.. After settling the karaoke room and all, we headed of to our karaoke room, to sing and to eat..

The food was served buffet style, so we had to leave the room, to get the food, and go back in to eat.. and we sang, and sang.. And from previous posts, or if you know me personally, you would know that I love to sing, so yeah, I sang a lot too :p It was fun..

My brother and his mates, singing.. :p

Me encouraging Junko to participate by singing with her, We sang the song from NANA the movie, Endless Story. [Damn, my memory is sooo good haha selective memory that is.. haha]

Actually, A few of my friends, who were still in Malaysia, [it's not many, and honestly even when they were in Malaysia, I never went with them to do any countdown for the new year... Sad.. I know.. I've no life.. sigh] called me, and since I said I was in the curve, they were saying.. okay let's meet up there.. but the amount of people, plus the bad handphone reception meant that we didn't meet.. The only ones I met are ccy and wei hao, who came to join in the karaoke at it's later stage. If they had asked to meet in the crowd.. I definitely wouldn't have found them...

Oh, also, the karaoke group was so big, that we had to separate into 2 rooms..

But, here is all of us, I think together in the photo.. Even I don't know who is who.. so ermm, just open your eyes out for anyone you recognise.. And I don't know why, but I looked damned tan in this picture...

After the karaoke session, As I said we hit the streets outside the curve to meet the crowd who were all ready for the countdown to the new year..

By the way.. did I mention, I met Jo Weng in the curve... Well,that's just random.. I must say.. he lost some weight and built some muscles, I guess :p

Anyway, since we were out there, waiting for the countdown, we cam-whored..
Results -->
The ladies in a line.. No, it's not a line up for you to chose a girl :p it's just some pretty girls in a line up.. Why do I look so dark? Was it the beer??? Uh, yeah, I didn't mention did I, there was beer at the karaoke...

Now it's the guys in the line up :p take your pick of which slave you would like.. muahaha.. joking..

And well, the countdown started, and we had fireworks..!!

Isn't it pretty? This is a nice shot :)

Here we have ccy, me and wei hao :p I sure hope those two had as much fun as I did.. Both of them are kind of conservative.. What with a random bunch of people, which they may have never spoken to in school.. So I don't know if they enjoyed themselves...

Here we have Sheau Yih, Me, お兄ちゃん[my brother] & 純子[Junko]

When the fireworks ended, we headed to a nearby cafe for a little yum cha/tea as we expected it to be too jam to leave the area... So what else to do.. but play around..

In red box, they actually gave us this little party boxes with balloons etc.. those orange things you've seen in the earlier pictures are actually from the party box.. and what you will see below, is also from the party box..

The birth of two new superheroes to save the world? [I blame Dark Knight..] haha.. It's just Junko & I :p

And that's it for this super long post...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:29 am GMT+9 , Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

LIM AI ANN!!! Hahaha...some of my friends I know English plus surname only but never really got to know full name =P

The pic with everyone and fireworks...nice timing =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links