✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hiatus.. attempting...

EDITED: On 13th June 2008

Sorry Mel, but this seems like a really good idea..... to control myself...
If it works...

On my honour [do I even have any? Well, I guess I do have the Scouts honour... maybe haha] I hereby declare that I, Sayaka / Oracl3 / Cindy Cheong will TRY not to blog [or do online related things] so much till after my exams, which is at the end of July.. try.....

-[A sort of hard feat on my part.. since it's only classes and books now in my life.. I need an outlet.. but I'll try.... I mean, I have cut down on my politics & manga after all....
Any encouragement, in any form is highly appreciated.. if you wish to send me money, please inform me ;p though food is a preferred medium, but hey, if you give me money, i can just buy what I want to eat, and other things.. and you don't have to think what to get me... kills two birds with one stone keke ;p]-

-Exam kills-

~Exams are coming..~
~Oh yes, it's coming~
~It's less than a month away~
~With 10 subjects all together~
~And they aren't very fun either~
~When you're mislead into thinking~
~You have only but 5 papers...~
~It's all memory work~
~Oh yes, a 100% memory work~
~Time to kill my brain cells~
~And seriously get down to work~
~Stop the lazing~
~Stop the procrastinating~
~It's time to get serious~
~Or reap what you sow...~

-By Sayaka-

Some lame-o-thing, I randomly thought off.. A poem, lyrics? I don't know what it is... But assuming it's a death song..? I'll compose a tune for it? If I'm talented enough to do it, [& if I feel like it] after my exams that is.. haha.. and yes, title was taken from.. "Smoking kills"

Therefore DO NOT DISTURB [unless necessary], Privacy please.. i need peace and quiet to memorise 10 subjects.... -->

On the top we have the little brown thingie [kitten] i.e my law books/notes, and I'm at the bottom haha.. Oops! Bad analogy? :p The look of sheer terror on the chihuahua's face.. that's me alright..

Oh, before i go into attempted online hibernation mode...

[I think I'll still be online, to check my mail & download animes but not watch them till after exams... but I most probably won't be very available on my MSN, as my books will be seducing me, or at least attempting to seduce me.. like the kitten above... haha]

A little video taken from Mel's blog, with her permission, to show the pain that law students have to go through.. though the guy that made the video is only a LLB (degree) he hasn't met CLP yet, and he's most probably lucky not too... [Assuming from the slang he's American, and therefore he will face their BAR exams instead, i mean hey.. anything is easier than a 10% pass rate right?]



-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links