✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, May 30, 2008

BAD JOKE!!

After a nice fulfilling dinner, i decided to check my email, as i check my mail at least once a day..
i have... a few email accounts by the way... so on my usual routine...

in case some of you don't know, i have an email account under yahoo, with the user name wscheong*19. it was opened years ago.. and it's sole purpose is for spam, and for registration of all sorts of forums and sites..

if you know me well, you guessed right.. it's mostly for my registration to anime and manga forums, so that i can get my fix. and we all know how much spam comes from such sites.. therefore, when i ceased use of this account, instead of terminating it, i decided to put it into good use...

i also give this email address to people that annoy me, [or whom I'm not very well acquainted] and to survey companies.. in other words, their email is considered rubbish/spam to me.. well if they do send..... it's mean of me i know, but when people just don't get the hint...[at least they can still contact me, it's still nicer than giving a fake address, and when they do get more acquainted with me, i direct them to another account...] we have to be evil sometimes. and i never did proclaim that i was some angel with a glowing halo.. yes, i admit i can be a nice person, but i can also be mean.[i personally prefer to think of it as protecting myself from potential psychos...] but i digress, back to the topic on hand..

so okay, i was checking the said email... when i noticed that i had a draft.... (for the computer illiterate people it means an email, which was saved, and unsent) so i was wondering..

huh? i don't use this account to send any emails, unless i wish to forward mails which i think are worth forwarding... well, some spam or forwarded stuff people send me.. if i had opened them, and if i felt that it was worth forwarding i would forward it.. and i haven't done so, with this account for at least a year? or two??

nevertheless, i gave it the benefit of the doubt.. i could have accidentally done something at 2am this morning.... so i clicked on it... it was addressed to me, without a title...

i got suspicious... i was tired but not that tired... afraid that it may be some virus thing, i hesitated before finally opening the draft only to be greeted by..... this...
-->

Hello Wei San,
Your email a/c had been cracked.
From now on, I'll will have access to your account.
No matter even if you change your password.
I'll be around to spy on your mails and all.
hahahhahahahahahahaa
from some one you know!!!!!

@@@
my first reaction? shocked! i definitely don't do nonsensical things such as this.. which means some idiot really hacked into my account...

if the guy (yes, for sure it's a guy, with not very good grammar, most likely a Chinese educated guy ...at least i hope it is a guy, i can't imagine a girl doing idiotic things like this, sorry if it's sexist, but to me, only guys would do things like this...) thinks that i will be impressed..

he was so damn wrong.. i was pissed... very pissed! it doesn't matter that this account doesn't contain any personal mail or whatever.

whatever it is, it's an invasion of my privacy. normal people with respect for others don't do things like this... so i wrote a reply in the same draft and left it there.. here is my reply to the idiotic fiend.

*****
dear cowardly imbecile, who can't even spell my name correctly, and dare not leave his name.

it's amazing that you managed to crack my account without even knowing how to spell my name correctly....

and if you are someone that i know... then i beg to differ.. i don't know any childish, idiotic person who would want to crack into my account just to invade my privacy. i have no such friends nor acquaintance like that. as far as this goes to me, you are a total stranger to me...

and even if you claim that i know you... i would in fact prefer to have no ties with such a person who has no respect for me. let alone a coward who will not even identify himself. even if you alter my account or anything it's fine.. even if you render me unable to enter my own account, it's fine... because this account that you just wasted your time to crack is just for junk mail/spam and unimportant stuff..

@@@

in about 10 minutes time? i wasn't checking the time.. as i was busy taking precautions in case this idiotic psychopath really decides to render me unable to enter my account any more.. i was taking down the sites of the places i registered for. it's no loss for me, if he does actually close down my account, i can just open a new one, but the hassle comes with re-registering for everything.

as i said, as i was busy taking my precautions against this idiot with no respect for me, i noticed that the draft was deleted... that left me wondering.. did i accidentally delete it.. upon checking... i don't think i did. if i pressed cancel, my message to the idiot, wouldn't be there, same goes to delete.. and i did recall clicking on save draft.

that means, that the idiot himself deleted it...

he didn't even have the decency to apologise. well, i was still pissed, i don't take it lightly when people are rude and have no respect for others. there is a limit to things. so i wrote another mail and saved it in the draft for him..

the chances of him seeing it could be quite low now, as he might have gotten scared after reading the first message from me. but just in case, i will just leave it there for the idiot to read, if he ever does want to come back into my account to see what emails i am receiving...

***
jokes have their limits, this is a serious breach of security and privacy. i bet you are the type of guy that takes everything in life as a joke.. ooh.. i can guess how many people i know who are like that....your identity may not be so safe after all...

why delete the draft? if you claim to be someone that knows me, [which sounds to me like you are saying you are a friend of mine... which i think not, seeing your earlier actions...] identify yourself.. if you are that cowardly then at least tell me what precautions can i take, so that i can prevent further idiots such as yourself from hacking into my email accounts in the future. thanks.

and it would be wise of you to leave me alone from now on. if you don't want to admit who you are.. just make sure that i never find out who you are. trust me it won't be pleasant. what you did has really irked me. i absolutely do not like my privacy to be invaded. telling me things like changing my password is useless?? then so be it.. i have nothing to hide anyway.. worse come to worse, i would actually just happily close down this account.. it might be a hassle for me since i have some things related to this account... and i would need to move some things... but so what, if it protects my privacy!!


some person you are, you really fail as a friend or even a family member.. nay most probably you fail in the human society, since you have no respect for privacy. if people want to share, they will do so willingly, doing idiotic things like this, just makes people despise you more!

deleting the draft without even an apology, and an admission saying you won't do such things again, places you as low as possible in the hierarchy of living beings. i for one, look down on such people, who even if afraid to admit their identity, but failed to sincerely apologise. if you know me in real life, please keep away from me.. i don't wish to have friends like you, no respect for others, and no manners at all.

@@@

well i've expressed all that i've wanted to say. and i'm still very displeased.. i can think of a certain person who would do this.. though i shall give him the benefit of the doubt. i don't think that he would stoop that low into doing things like this, as i believe. no matter what a joker he is, he still knows his limits, or at least i hope he does. [don't ask me, i won't name anyone.]

i know there were times that i have actually given certain friends my email account's ID and password, and well.. to which a friend, was so surprised that she stated that i was very trusting....

people who are close to me, know that i have a certain issue in trusting people. don't get me wrong.. if i don't trust you, i won't even consider you my friend. i have a certain friendship sort of trust with friends, and it varies among friends.

but basically i trust my friends. i know that to those, in whom i have confided personal information will not divulge it. besides they all know how to spell my name correctly. but that is besides the point. i believe my friends won't do such stupid things... and that's the bottom line... so the idiot who did this? must be an aqcuaintance/someone whom i'm not close to [if you are close to me, you will know that i don't really take jokes such as this lightly. yes, i'm a serious person, so sue me!].. and if i ever find out his identity... well as i said above.. it won't be pleasant...

anyway, in case he doesn't go back to my account, let's just hope that he does at least read my blog, so that he can receive the piece of my mind written above...

and oh, i will change the password tomorrow or the day after, and see what happens.. there's something about the password that i want to do. i will tell certain people who bother to ask me...

but i doubt anything more will happen, but if it does... you will hear of it here..

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links