✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, April 26, 2008

I'm bored

I know, i know, i have more constructive things to do... but i still feel bored.. who doesn't when the only thing they can do is go and study.... so anyway.. to learn a bit more about myself, and to fill some time... i stole this, to do...

Starting time: 1925
Name: Cindy, Sayaka, Wei Sun.. take your pick..
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 8.. Which is frustrating, because most shoe makers believe that the Asian female's feet is no bigger than 7.. idiots...
Height: 163
Where do you live: On earth...

Favorite drinks: Don't have one, it used to be milk, but after the other day....
Favorite breakfast: (Gene's)French toast.. scrambled eggs... bacon.. ham.. TOAST BREAD!! Nasi lemak, dim sum..etc..
Have you ever been on a plane: so much, that I'm kind of sick of them.... especially long hour flights... But i don't mind them...
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep in school: In primary school during my moral test.. since I finished it, and had nothing to do....
Broken someone's heart: Apparently I have...
Fell off your chair: Ermm... think so.... boys were mean back in primary school....
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No... if it rings, it rings... and i used to have the rule, no calling after 10pm haha.. & people had to set appointments to call me haha... but now it's always the mobile anyway...
Saved e-mails: Erm.. saved them in my inbox? i only delete spam... and notification emails...

What is your room like: pretty nice IMO, i like it the way it is now.. seeing that i'm the one that decorated it anyway..
What's right beside of you: Air
What is the last thing you ate: Chicken rice... make that a chocolate with a Macademia nut in it..
Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Stupid question..
Stitches: Nope, and proud of that fact..
Broken nose: No

Do you believe in love at first sight: Ermm, yes? but am sceptical...
Like picnics: It's okay, & kind of fun... unless i have to do all the work!!
Who was the last person you danced with: Ermm.. The last time i went clubbing.... was the last time i danced, i guess.. that makes it Horng Yang and Huey?
Last made you smile: My over-active imagination (dying lambs and pigs..) and my dog..
You last yelled at: My mom, over a ring.. read the post below...

Today did you talk to someone you like: What kind of like? if it's that like, then no..
Kiss anyone: Nope, unless my baby counts...
Get sick: I think I'm falling a little ill...
Talked to an ex: No
Miss someone: Hmm..... not today..
Eat: Duh.. I'm the female version of the glutton....Though lately, my stomach hasn't been doing too well...
Best feeling in the world: Happiness
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yup, I've two on my bed.. but i don't hug them..they just sit there to collect dust..
What's under your bed: Usually the dog.. and a box of anime?
Who do you really hate: Hate? no one... if it's sort of dislike.. you can count it with one hand. but i don't hate them.. so i'm still nice and decent with them..
What time is it now: 1937

Randoms :
Q:Is there a person who is on your mind right now: No
Q: Do you have any siblings: 2
Q: Do you want children: If possible no, but my future husband might want them, and well, opinions change with time...
Q: Do you smile often: Genuinely... Not much lately... unless when i'm with close friends & Family :p
Q: Do you like your handwriting: sometimes, but most of the time.. it's like some sort of scribble...
Q: Are your toenails painted: No
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any bed, as long as the sheets are clean, and i get to sleep nice and comfortably...
Q: What color shirt are you wearing: Red
Q: What were you doing at 7pm yesterday: Having dinner
Q: I can't wait till: Errr.... i don't know.. the day i get wiped off into some alternate universe, where i get magical powers, save the world and find my prince charming???
Q: When did you cry last: June 2007, because i was leaving my friends at bridges hall..
Q: Are you a friendly person: My family complains that I'm a social butterfly...
Q: Do you have any pets: One little precious cute doggie..

Where is the person you have feelings for right now? - somewhere in this universe.. or the next? i don't know...
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? - Friends only... sorry, i have a habit of holding hands.. family/friends...
Do you sleep with the TV on? - Nope, unless I'm too tired, and accidentally fell asleep.. which is actually rare...
What are you doing right now? - Stupid question.. doing this tag la...
Have you ever crawled through a window? - Hmm... I think I have... It's not a common occurrence.. so i can't really remember
Can you handle the truth? - Yes... though sometimes it takes me a some time...
Are you too forgiving? - Yes.. and according to some people.. too forgiving for my own good
Are you closer to your mother or father? - Both...
Who was the last person you cried in front of? - My sister, because she was in the taxi with me, leaving bridges hall
How many people can you say you've really loved? - errgh Family & friends.. go figure...
Do you eat healthy? - Sort off, am kind of health concious, but i believe in indulging every once in a while, we only live once... so eat to your heart's content...
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? - What ex? old crush got la... the "might have been" one la haha
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? - Out of anger.. i teared.. but no wailing...
How often do you go to church? - Only when friends invite me for functions, and for weddings...
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? - No one
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? - all my friends will testify, that i'm one hell of a loud person... i'm only quiet when occasion demands for.. or if i don't feel comfortable in the situation i'm in.. or.. if i'm having a bad day... or if no one is paying any attention to me.. cause well, i can't very well talk to air...
Are you confident? - yes and no...

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998??!!)
1-I was in primary 6
2-Sitting for my UPSR
3- Being involved in sports.. i was a 100m sprinter...
4- i was a librarian then..
5- enjoying my school life with my friends..

5 things on my to-do list today
1-Study for CLP
2-Learn and master the violin
3- Master the guitar
4- Improve on my piano skills
5-Drink more water...

5 Snacks I enjoy
1- Pringles (original and sour cream & onion, the other flavours are OK)
2- Fruits... Peach, plums, strawberries...
3- I don't really like junk food.....

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1- invest at least 3/4 of it...
2- buy all the stuff that i want... mainly musical instruments
3- renovate the house
4- buy things for my family
5- is 1/4 of a billion even enough for all that? why can't i be a trillionaire?

5 of my bad habits
1- procrastination
2- no time management
3- dilly-dallying/wasting time doing nothing/staring into space
4-LAZY
5- short tempered / impatient

5 places I have lived
1- KL, Malaysia
2- Waterloo, Canada
3- Bentong, Malaysia
4- Reading, & London UK
5- Prague, Czech Republic


5 jobs I've had
1- Child carer
2- Data entry clerk
3 - does holding posts in all sorts of societies count?
4 - being a student.. though i'm not paid to be one.. but when they ask for my occupation, i usually put student...ahahha
5- that's all i can think of

5 people I tag
1- {insert name}
2- {insert name}
3- {insert name}
4- {insert name}
5- {insert name}

Sigh, the things i do when I'm bored.. you know it says a lot.. it's like.. for dogs...they say it's worrisome when the dog chases his tail too much.. i guess I'm one of those... =.=' but i doubt anyone will understand what i'm trying to say anyway...

Today's achievement? Managing on my own to figure out a few more notes to the Sadame song on the violin!! But i can't figure out the rest.. i need meng's help =.=

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links