✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fucking Maxis!!

WARNING: RANT AHEAD, WITH MULTIPLE F*** LANGUAGE.... Do not read, if you are easily offended by the Four letter word, and I mean the four letter word beginning with 'F' and not 'U' (lame political joke... ask me if you don't get it...)

But the 'F' word is really the best to describe your angst/anger/angsty-anger etc. when you can't find the right word to use... I don't think there is a better way... And if you think I need anger management classes.. feel free to pay for me, cause I sure as hell can't afford it...

****

Dear Maxis.....

Stupid, idiotic, fucking Maxis! what the fuck is your problem???!!!!!

irritating like hell...

If you want to sell your services, then at least upgrade your fucking servers first...

It's very,very, VERY bloody annoying when i have to refresh the page a minimum of 3 times just to read my freaking emails!!

And the downloads are worse....

Why the fuck do I need 4 hours just to download a 35mb file??? THAT'S WORSE THAN DAIL UP!! Even dail up would only take an hour....
Such a file should take about 10 minutes or less.... 20 minutes maximum...

Stupid and idiotic service, and you still have the nerve to promote it. heh.... Stupidity.... I'll badmouth it all I want, because it's the truth, and we will see how you fare!!

UMTS is fine for the package I pay for? What the hell, can I do with a UMTS reception?.. 60% of the time, I can't even enter Yahoomail/Gmail or MSN with UMTS... UMTS being fine, my ASS!!

What ever happened to my optimal surfing time??? i can't surf with UMTS, You dumb nitwits!!

Giving the current users a spin for their money now? Is that how it is?!! Bloody slow and lousy service!!

If it's a HSDPA reception, then keep it that way, don't play the Chipsmore cookies game with me!

What's with the "Now it's HSDPA and oh, now it's UMTS..." ??!!!
That's pure idiotic!! It disrupts my downloads!!

From:
A VERY, VERY(x 100,000,000,000) UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!

****

I'm ranting here, because I'm too nice to bitch like this to the customer service when I call them to complain, because well, they aren't the ones at fault, and they have to face such rants, from God knows how many unhappy customers....

So I pity them, it's not their fault, yet they have to face this shit.. being in the customer service line is a really hard job you know... Because of the decisions and actions of the higher ups.. you are the one that has to pick up all the crap.. and it's very unpleasant... Very...

So yeah, this rant is headed more to MAXIS's fucking stupid management/ board of directors...

And hell yeah, I need an outlet to express myself, unless someone would care to introduce me to one of the fucking nitwits from MAXIS, who is responsible for this lousy service!!

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links