✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, April 25, 2008

ミン君ありがとう

Meng kun arigatou/ Thanks meng..

I'm thanking him, for today's violin lesson..

To make up for my lousy driving skills earlier in the day.. My violin skills aren't that bad... I guess...

At the moment I can play:
  • Twinkle, twinkle little star,
  • Mary had a little lamb (but when I play it, it sounds like Mary's dying lambs...) and
  • The beginning part of Sadame..
Well, I guess I'll move on from there.. Then again, when I was playing Mary's dying lambs.... my inability to control the bow properly made it touch the other strings, thus adding unwanted and unneeded notes.. which caused me to burst out laughing, as I struggled to finish the song..

Much to Meng's chagrin yet again, as he couldn't find what was so funny, till I told him that the extra notes are like.. the 3 little pigs barging onto Mary's scene...

Imagine this.. As I play Mary had a little lamb (or dying lambs, whichever pleases you..), or upon hearing that song, one should envision, vast fields with Mary and her lambs flittering around.. and then.....

Here comes the sudden extra notes.. and I don't know why, seriously... But I started to imagine the 3 little pigs, invading the scene, causing chaos to Mary and her already dying/flittering lambs.. as the little pigs ran around...

Well, OK, blame it on my over active imagination.. haha... but it was so hard to continue playing, what more finish the song, with that imagery in my head haha... but i digress.. back to the 2 songs, and the part of the 3rd song that I managed to play, albeit, not very smoothly though... it's only been 3-4 days? since i picked up the violin? so i guess, i have to go slow.. i'm no genius after all.. anyway.....

The huge achievement today was.. I somehow managed to hold the violin, in what I assume is the correct position, since I don't have to support it with my hand, and only use my shoulder and chin... so I guess it's the proper way.... Because that's how it's actually meant to be...

My downfall is, my inability to remember the fingering..

I think, I just suck in both driving/parking/3 point turn and music... but not that much in music... i think..

-Oracl3-

Am I too harsh on myself?? 0_O' I should have this kind of attitude towards my studies too then... haha... but somehow, it just doesn't work that way.... :p

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links