✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, April 25, 2008

本当にありがとう智君.. 私のパルキングはチョ恐ろしい

Title: Thanks a lot Satoshi kun (Honto ni arigatou satoshi kun).. My parking is really terrible/dreadful... (Watashi no Parukingu/Parking wa cho osoroshii)

Thanks again ccy, for graciously training my driving... I think I did much,much worse today than the other day....

Ermm... driving wise..... i think I'm still fine (I'll leave it to him to decide..)... because there are the rare moments where i drive the auto proton car.... changing gears up.. i.e. from first to second to third.. I'm fine..

Changing down.. is a little bit problematic.. since I lack coordination.. but I managed to do it a few times today.... I think.... That's the problem when you can't multi-task.. it's embarassing to be a female sometimes...

Parking wise (& 3 point turn wise)... i only have two words for myself... "I Suck!!" I'm relatively calm, when it's ccy sitting next to me when driving..when it's my dad or sister.. i feel kind of pressured... don't ask me why.. but i just feel that way.. maybe it's because he just releases such a calm aura?? haha but I digress...

Well today he taught me the 3 point turn.. and parking.. not side parking but the normal parking where you just turn in.....

Now.. for the 3 point turn, i haven't done that since i passed my exams 5 years ago...(and i was relatively good, when i was taking lessons.... but that was on a driving circuit...) as for the parking.. i haven't done it for..... 4 years? or was it 3? and i last did it with the proton..(i.e the auto car)..

But i seriously suck at it.. i don't know which way to turn... can't judge... and worse of all... sort of panicked, when he made me park next to a van, when i was reversing, i was too close... Gah scary for me...

Having to squeeze between cars which are double parked.. is another one of my pet peeves.. err phobia... Sigh... maybe they should invent some sort of stimulation game, for useless drivers like me....

Let's call it... The Training Game for Malaysian Drivers.. where the game involves....

Well the usual stuff, with the Malaysian additions such as: double parked cars... cars, not giving way after you've put on your signal for more than 5 minutes... and avoiding Mat Rempits (illegal racers).... among others...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links