✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, January 28, 2008

Lousy

"Why?"

WARNING" this is a rant...

i sit here at 3am on a monday morning, because mosquitoes are buzzing near my ears...

sigh, my internet connection has been very "superb" of late, the many calls made to the maxis centre says that there is a problem connecting to international sites, how long does it take to fix... "well, it should be about 24 hours.."

how long has the problem been persisting? well about a week, or so... =.=' the connection is much better today, at least i can blog.. rather than just stare at my blog...

i also think that there is a problem with animeeden, i can't seem to be able to finish my twelve kingdom download.. it's only one more freaking episode.. puh-lease... =.=' and i still have naruto and romeo x juliet to download.. sigh... thank god for fansub which lets me continue my donwloads... (that's for other anime.. unfortunately the aforementioned animes are unavailable on fansub)

on another note, ever suffered from a sore neck?
slept the wrong way the night before?

sometimes i get mild ones, but this is the first time, i had one so bad that any small little movement sent a shock of pain through my neck and shoulder...

it was so bad, that i couldn't even touch my head, couldn't look down, couldn't turn my head right, and well, any movements involving the shoulder muscle hurt me as well, so ya undressing was a pain, and i even needed help washing my hair =.='

in the end i had to turn to medication... so muscle relaxants were popped in, and rubbed on... my dad even made me wear a neck brace.. which helped somewhat.. when i woke up, it wasn't that bad, but the 5 hours of CLP lectures jsut made it worse...

well either blame the lecture or the fact that i couldn't rest my neck for so many hours, and instead still had to use it, which must have resulted in the aggravation of the problem. even mild attempts to support my head on my arm caused pain, what was i to do??

came home for medication and rest, eating was also such a chore, as i couldn't tilt my head, walking up and down stairs as well was such a chore... sigh.. hopefully that is the first and last time i experience such a sore neck... even now the pain is present, though it is much, much milder..

oh when did i get a sore neck.. well on saturday haha

i hate maxis, i hate anime eden, i hate mosquitoes, and i hate the freaking hot humid weather!!

-Oracl3-

"Simple.. it's just because...."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links