✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, October 12, 2007

Amazing...

Maybe it’s because of those forwarded mails, but somehow I believe that friends are the siblings that we couldn’t have, or well the relative that we couldn’t have.
They are the parents, who take care of you when you have no family around, the siblings that you can tell your secrets to…

And well they are just people whom you can trust, let yourself loose, laugh, and have fun. It is true that every family has its problems, and it is no exception that sometimes we fight, we make up, and laugh together again.

But unlike family, friends can be lost and they can be gained, they can be chosen out of the billions of people on this planet. Unlike family, whom we are born into and stuck with for life, it is sad that some friends have walked out of our life, but as a saying goes, when one door closes, another opens, when friends walks out, we find out who our true friends are, who will stay by our side, on those rainy days. And sometimes we even make new friends.

The friends that have been with us all this while, and have formed somewhat of an extended family to us, with all our heart, we wish to be what they are to us, to be the same to them, taking care of them, and to be there for them, cause we love them as much as they love us. Friendship, like any relationship is a two way street…

Well family is important too ok :) some of us may not have happy relations with our families, but at least we still have those friends who have always been there for years and are like family, and well as for our real biological family, my family is close knit, so I can safely say, like my friends, I have been blessed with a good family.

*It is through prosperity that our friends know us, but it is through adversity that we know our friends…* ~ from my dear friend MikexMichelle ~

*I remember more than merely the episode when we first met, but the entire novel of our story* ~from My Dear Friend Satoshi kun~

Love all of you guys, and to those who are overseas, Europe, UK, America, Australia… wherever you are… *Big Hugz* :)

Was cleaning up some old stuff and found some stuff nostalgic.. Hence… this little short, ermm …..don't know what to call it haha... No tears please haha..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It’s amazing how a year can change a person….
Maybe when I was in malaysia I stayed in doors too much….
Coming back from the united kingdom, I noticed that I have changed a little here and there, the most obvious transactions, well if I realise them, they are obvious is…

My sudden likeness for classical music, I mean before I left I liked it, but now, I’m listening to it at almost any opportunity.

My sudden passion in music, I play the piano more now than I used to, though I no longer go for classes. And well I’ve even picked up learning the guitar… my sensei being satoshi kun :p

My inability to cross roads… not to say that I totally can’t cross roads, but I am now more afraid to cross roads, I wasn’t like this before I left, I would just walk straight into oncoming traffic… what has happened???!! =.=’

My conception of zebras crossing, initially when I first came back, I had to mentally keep repeating to myself, not to just walk out even though it is a zebra crossing, I MUST look out first, well there was once or twice when I just walked out, but luckily now a days I never go out alone haha, or I might be under a car :p

I think I travel Europe too much, that I look right than left than right again… haha

I keep comparing our transportation system to that of Europe, specifically London, but my conclusion is always, we have better trains but London has the better network, system and connection of trains…

I miss the weather in the United Kingdom… but thank god there are no evil beetles to go knocking on my window, and at least we have the invention called air conditioning…

I go out more than I used to before I left. According to my mum I have become more sociable… Last time even if you called me to go out, I would give all sorts of excuses and was totally lazy, but now, I guess cause most of my friends are leaving, or actually have left, and some are back for holiday, so I guess I want to spend more time with them :p

Somehow ended up being closer to my two cousins? We kind of drifted a part at some point, but I guess cause now they can drive that’s why hehe :p

I have the urge to learn how to drive, maybe it’s cause my usual “drivers” are no longer around… :p and well when I drove for a bit in Australia and well on a kampung road here, (driving below 60km :p haha) it felt kind of nice to drive, but I’m still paranoid of the other cars =.=’ highways and housing areas suck!! Imagine when I said that I wanted to drive to my dad he stared at me like I’m some alien…

Am doing my best to learn the roads and what lanes to stick to, well guess it’s due to the urge to want to drive, last time I would just sleep at the back of the car :p

I’m not to sure about this, but I’m less naggy? Or more apathethic?
Am more aware of my surroundings… unlike last time where I was always super blur, I m slowly getting more aware, well I’ve got two friends who gave me a little lecture and some pointers anyway haha…

According to my relatives, I am more responsible & independent… =.=’ I will let my parents vouch for that, since I m still the old lazy me haha.. :p but actually I just got irritated with the mess…

I think when I had nothing to do in my room in reading I was more often than not always cleaning it, and damn I think I brought that habit back to Malaysia =.=’ my room received a total new make over from me….

Ermm not so addicted to anime? Well last time, I had to watch and watch and watch, but now I have better control, if I have other things to do, which no one but I can do…. Then I will stop and do it.. I find that weird, but I guess I gained more self control…

I think my metabolism rate slowed down =.=’ can’t eat as much as I used too… but at least I still eat normal portions…

No offence meant but, when I came back, and started to go out to places with people, like KL, BU, I felt that Malaysians are so short =.=’ haha, not to say that I’m tall, I never noticed before I left, but when I came back I noticed that actually Malaysian guys are kind of short, and well actually it applies to Malaysians in general, but as we all know, Caucasians, are bigger built and taller, so that could be why, living and walking around London so much, guess I got used to that, as I said, I hardly went out when I was in Malaysia last year.

I am comparing a lot of things to the UK, not matter how much I try not to, I end up doing it, like the smoking ban, the alcohol, the transportation, the weather. The list goes on and on…

I suddenly don’t mind having to cook my food if there is nothing to it, but subject to mood. Guess it was cause in London I had to always take care of my own meals…

Am a bit tired of travelling, but I guess it’s with the company and what I’m seeing haha, at the moment, no more churches, and museums for me please. But I do welcome wild life parks and scenic sights…

I realised I like sights with water, such as lakes.. More than mountains, but I am always comparing to Switzerland, the water was so clear and nice… ;p

Australian sanitary napkins are a good source for some general information?? Well maybe only the Libra brand haha, they have some things like if you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn white.. there are a few more which I will type out later.. If you want to see this, take the napkins of Qantas (Australia’s airline) haha :p

I have become more feminine, since going to the UK. Believe it or not, compared to last time, now a days, I actually feel like putting on make up sometimes when I go out… and well according to some of the guys, who claims that I have been abducted by aliens.. I do and say more girly things now… =.=’

I take care of my skin now… before this, I was too lazy to apply body cream or whatever cream, but now.. I automatically do it without thinking…guess cause in UK I always had to apply. The weather there was too dry… :p

My skin condition, especially on my face is bad!! Arghh.. bloody exams…

According to Nicholas leong, I lost weight????!!!!! But Huey said that my face got a little fat…

The next few where told to me by nick haha…

I became darker, cause got really sunburnt in Europe when I was touring…. Sob sob.. all those time trying to get fairer, but I have accepted my fate.. I was always tan… and always will be, at least I m less susceptible to skin cancer haha..

Apparently I’ve become more patient, and after complaining I let go of what ever was bothering me. I don’t know whether it’s true…. :p

Also I complain less…. I don’t know whether it’s true… but oh well…

I pay more emphasis on communication…. When watching a show and talking on the phone, I pay a bit more attention to the person on the line and I don’t talk so much bout roscoe on the phone…

I watch less TV… OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I totally don’t read the newspaper… cause in the UK no newspaper and TV :(

I curse more now…. I say the F word to easily….. Compared to last time… but am trying to stop that though…

Oh and according to huey I have more stamina.. based on today’s hill climbing haha, must be all my touring where I had to walk everywhere.. but climbing up.. is a little strenuous for me, as it used different muscles than normal walking…

Well that’s all I can think of for now, and my friends and family can think about..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

十二日十月二00七年:金曜日

Woke up at 530am today, to go for a walk up bukit gasing for the view of the sunrise, with huey, ccy and nick leong.

Arrived late, as the sun was already rising. Upon entering the hill, got a fright when I saw an old man standing unmoving in the middle of the path, stopped my friends and asked whether if that was a human, confirmed it was and walked on. It was a really good work out…

After the hill, we dropped huey at her gym, so energetic, after the climb she still wanted to work out.. dropped nick back at his home to change his pants.. which somehow didn’t like the climb and showed it. Haha, and after that the remaining 3 of us headed off to ss2 for dim sum.

Finished breakfast and headed home for a shower, than huey’s dad came and sent all 4 of us to BU for a movie, watched the seeker the dark is rising… I got so conned by the damned trailer.. and well nick was giving interesting insights about the movie after it.. I thought a few things odd but didn’t bother to mention, and well apparently they are quite important as nick explained after that.. haha.

When the movie was over we decided to take the bus back to KJ, but the buses were weird, the plaque on the bus said KJ but they said that they were not going there, so we opted for a taxi which didn’t seem to want to show up. So I called my dad to pick the 4 of us up, and sent us all home.

Apparently chi ming saw me and gang waiting outside the taxi stand.. haha speaking of him, he came over to update my anime and give me my manga.. went to…gembira for Sarawak mee, came back and I started to watch bleach the movie, so he left, but I didn’t manage to finish the movie till today, cause yesterday I had to stop the movie and go for a dinner with Nicholas leong and Nicholas seoh…

Apparently it was part of Nicholas seoh’s course. So learnt a few new table etiquettes, went to yum cha at the mamak near the taylor’s hotel and tourism building, than nick seoh’s brother sent us home, went to bed early as I had the hill climbing which I was taling about and shall now return…

So after my dad dropped everyone home, that was it, had dinner, and am now typing this.. (the thing above was typed earlier…) I know that this post is so unlike me, as usually I like to write a lot, and give every minuscule detail, but now that it is the evening, I am even more tired, and truth be told I’ve caught the flu. I either caught it off ccy, or it’s all my fault, where I have been consuming lots of spicy food lately, or it could be my wisdom tooth which is pushing its way out… it caused me to fall ill last year.. So it could do the same this year…

Actually wasn’t feeling that well when I went out with the Nicholases, but I was still fine and still energetic until I came back from Bandar Utama, I guess 4 hours of sleep, climbing a hill, and well.. Just about doing anything but rest must have taken it’s toll on me, and now I’ m craving for sleep although it is not even 930pm. So am signing off..

wrote this before satoshi kun, hence only adding this now, for a more amusing version of what happened in bukit gasing, go to ccymie's blog, love his version hehe

おやすみなさい。
-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links