✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ただいま

titles is tadaima... meaning i'm home.. actually need to check on this cause sometimes i find it read as todaima... とだいま...

anywya.. am back from australia. got back on the 23rd, and since my parents were in my hometown i had to go over to my aunt's house to wait for them. and ended up going for a movie in one utama with my two cousins, ben and yen ling...

so what did we watch? infection..... hahha nicole kidman was inside... well after black sheep.... i was kinda sceptical... and was hoping that it wasn't a stupid movie...

it was a thriller i would say.. and well it was ok.... alien infections.. waht more can you get out of it? sounds like alien haha...

overall wasn't a bad watch. the best part?? it was free... :p muahahha.. courtesy of my cousin - ling... and after the movie, window shopped and actually shopped a bit.. i bought a blouse from padini :) my cousin ben makes a good boyfriend ahha.. shopping with two girls... :p so patient.. [somewhat like gene :) - i miss gene... i wanna go out mamak ==] ... anyone up for grabs? haha he is 4 years younger than me though.. 19 years old only ekke...(muahaha.. advertising my own cousin :p )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

maxis broadband is still being a pain in the ass, the day after i got back ie on a monday, my dad called maxis and asked to upgrade to their power package. 3,6 mbkps apparently, when it is at its best service.. the cost RM98....

and it takes a week to update.. so we will see how it goes then...

computer seems to have slown down.. for no good reason... don't know what's wrong with it... == havent been able to download manga and anime cause of teh connection.. so am scratching my head.. guess teh weather here is too hot for my shiro chan (白ちゃん :p)

so anyway... my trip to australia.. was quite fun.. minus.. some really stress enduring moments, courtesy of my relatives (non stop with the trivial arguments... ==).. but overall it wasn't a bad trip... learnt how to read maps properly, already learnt it on my europe travels... but improved better here... (take that des!!! i can read maps okay... kutuk me somemore... *blek* >P you SHOM muahhahha )

picked up my old hobby of reading again... before i left i asked my dad to buy me a book to read incase i got bored at the airport or while travelling, so i got john grisham's a time to kill.. watched the movie eons ago. and thought taht i would get his book, since i havent read anything besides law books (well not really law books haha as i hardly study after all...), manga (a lot of these especeially shoujou genres ), some fanfiction, (especially fan fiction on ghost hunt, la corda etc...) and harry potter (thanks to the deathly hallows...)

while i was in australia i came across an interesting book that really captured my interest, as some of you all know my nature...

it is called the tales of otori, about a feudal japan in a fantasy world.... got the prequel called heaven's net is wide.... it actually is a trilogy, somewhat like lord of the rings?? ahah..eastern style.. written by an australian author.. and well.. for someone into japanese culture.. at least i could conenct with teh story, since i used to read up on feudal japan, having an itnerest in that as well... easier to imagine how everything was like as well :)

was a really nice story, and i actaully now feel like getting my hands on the other books to find out what happens in the whole thing...

am kind of lazy to write a sypnopsis of waht i read, cause i know that it will be a 5000 word essay or even more.. so click here... if you havent already clicked on the link above...

basically the story are bout clans fighting each other, for teh control of the country, alliances formed, betrayals.. deaths, lost of loveds ones, new love found, learning patience, and deviousness, plots for revenge.... and well.. really an interesting and captivating story, try to read it if you can, and if you have an interest in fuedal japan...

as for me... i will start visiting bookshops looking for it now haha..or if all fails i will ask my brother who is in australia to buy them back for me hehehe ;p

my hobbies are all expensive... == books arent cheap.. anime and manga as well... learning to dance, play piano or to do sports cost money as well.. might as well sleep???? ;p
well no one to do sports with me aslo == and i have no sense of coordination... sad ya... == years of slothing around brought that onto me i guess...

on another note.. satoshi kun... (智君) ie chee yong aka ccy is back in malaysia !!! yea!!! welcome back for the holidays.. :) at leasst for teh time being i have another teman... (not that the others are not good temans ;p)

and well... another friend to go out with at least... so won't be so bored at home i guess... but i also need some time to catch up on my studies.. missed 5 classes due to my trip... so well... can easily read to catch up i guess... and well... they do have make up classes in november.. we will see how it goes...

as for my little baby.. hehhe.... he was so happy when he saw me... and though a little naughty, still cute nontheless :)

currently my maternal grandmother is staying over and with the maid as well.. haha so, ive had no nagging so far kekek.. thanks to the maid muahhaha.... >:) and well all is fine at teh moment, recently went to the dentist for a followup for my retianers..and was told i can actually slowly reduce the time i wear them and eventually get rid of it all together..(i've already been "reducing my time" muahahha,,,) when i go travelling anywya, i don't wear them haha.. too much of a hassle... but since i have the green light to reduce and in the end get rid of it... >:)

and that concludes waht i've been doing for the time being, as said i will upload pictures and blog about perth.... western australia later... need to collect pictures from my relatives first,....

time for dinner.. till then... 待ったね :)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links