✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, August 15, 2007

London 130807

YES!! finally this is my last post before i leave for malaysia.. all my long overdue posts which had been hanging over my head since march has been taken care off, all posted, though not in chronological order, but at least everything has already been loaded onto facebook, the links posted here, and the pictures sorted and posted here.. wah.. a lot of work... =='

but i managed it, and this is the latest that my posts can get.. it's only a day.. well technically it's 2 days old only haha...

sigh have to say good bye to teh united kingdom, but i already said my good byes and all that in a post that i posted a few hours ago, before i started this crazy multiple posting.. yes.. so happy that this is the last one.. till i head back to malaysia..

my blog posts won't be this hectic in malaysia cause i hardly go anywhere.. ahha.. usually sitting at home, that i can go for months wiht nothing to post.. now it's the opposite, i go out too much and have more than enough to post.. but it's all done now... everything posted while i still have fast connection here haha..

so ok down to business then i can sleep early...

on the 13th of august... i decided to close my bank account then... cause well i have been travelling all the while, and when i went to leeds, i still needed my bank account in case i wanted to use my debit card right?? and when i came back from leeds it was a friday night.. which lloyds bank will be open for me?? and i don't think they were open on saturday nor sunday, so i had to set monday ie the 13th as the day to close my bank account.

since i was going out, i might as well make full use of my day right??

well, the day started out kind of bad.. i was having an upset stomach, which i suspect was due to the chili crab that my cousin gave me the night before as dinner.. but then again.. could be that my stomach couldn't take such spicyness after so long...

anyway.. due to my upset stomach, my day started out late.. well wat with sin calling me then aansan ==' also not to mention that there was no electricity!! and no electricity meant no water!! cause this is a flat, which means no electricty to pump the water up to the 4th floor.. where i m staying, and no electricity to cook since the stove works by electricity.. gosh.. really terrible.. to top it off, my cousin's washing machine is spoilt so i can't wash my clothes.. sigh.. have to bring it back home to malaysia to wash.. jsut my luck eh?? =='

so anyway.. after settling my stomach as best as i could... i went to the post office at liverppool street to get my stamps for the letter to mail to sin (as said before i m mailing my sim card to him the day i leave. refer to post below to find out how to contact me!!!) i finally found the freaking post office mum!!!

so anyway.. bought a little something for lunch, and had no choie but head back to the flat for some medication, and rest before heading of to south kensington...

why you may ask i chose to go to south kensington when there are obviously more nearer lloyd's branches, like the one at baker street...

well if you recall from the eastern europe trip, i said that des made us get off at south kensington to get to the MAS office right, and yes.. i wanted to go to baden powell's house haha.. that's the reason..

having no electricity meant the router was out, so i had to call sin and ask him to search for me, and he found a lloyd's branch there for me so, off i went...

got lost actually intially, cause tehre was OLD brompton road (where the freaking bank was) and brompton road.. and they are at opposite ends.. idiotic ass who named teh streets... =='

ended up at the wrong side, before back tracking and finding teh correct place.. took me almost 30 minutes jsut to get to the bloody freaking bank... arghh.....

so anyway, closed my bank account there, and decided to head of to baden powell's house, now, thanks to des i knew where it was.. so it was impossible for me to get lost now muahahha.. and off i went.. :p

so ehre are the pictures...

the world scout logo outside the building... this place actually doubles up as a hostel as well.. i was wondering how does the thing survive, and well it was answered for me.. haha

yes, me being outside.. well had to ask people to help me take pictures, since i was sight seeing a lone.... and well.. err.. these people have no skill wan la .. they had to take my picture bout 4 times just to get it right.. waht's so hard with trying to get the words and me inside? 0_o'

a statue of baden powell...
first i took his grave, now his statue.. and i m not even a scout fanatic haha :p

well i entered and.... there's nothing in there.. it was like a hostel.. albiet a not so dumpy kind of hostel, but it had the hostel look, and well, they had like one small section with some of baden powell's relics, and a huge lounge!! and well that's it, the counter sold some scout souveniers like badges, woggels and pins.. which due to the jamboree was all SOLD OUT!! sob~ jsut my luck la...

first i coldn't even make it as a day visitor to the jamboree site no thanks to teh freaking shipping company, and now all teh stuff are sold out.. but well since i m not that fanatic about scouting, what can i do? so i jsut let it be la.. not like i will die without having done all those stuff..

so from my description, you can very well gather that there was nothing for me to do tehre right?? and well i saw some german scouts and what i think are spanish scouts.. saw some uniforms that's it.. too bad i don't have any malaysian scout scarf with me, would have loved to trade with them.. their's is so colourful....

anywya.. having nothing to do at baden powell's house.. i went next door to the natural science.. or was it natural history musuem,...

looks like one of the musuems i've seen around europe...

the moment you enter you are greeted by this.. haha i asked a korean lady to help me take this picture ;p

a dodo....


they had this explore antartica thingie in the musuem, so i thought that i would try it out.. and well, yes here i am taking my own picture.. as i said the pain about sight seeing alone is the taking picture. part and well, about the mengada part.. that doesn't really affect me, since i don't really mengada to start with.. but i find it so annoying when i want to take pictures.. =

but anywya, if any of u guys happen to go to the musuem, don't go for this antartica thing.. it's a waste of money... all they do is make you go into this freezer which is negative ten degrees, let you stay tehre for about 2-3 minutes, let you out, and then you walk into this exhibition thing.. see some "penguin" vomit...
try on some of teh jackets... play a few games.. maybe it's cause i ve been to better musuems.. that's why i feel this is crap..anyway.. personal opinion was that it wasn't worth it la...

so that's it for now.. i m done with all my posting for now..

sigh.. my last post here in the UK... =='

some people asked me, am i sad to leave the UK? well, hmmm~ close friends will know that i don't really have much feelings for anything.. so ermm.. i am feeling neutral?? but i guess deep inside
i do feel a little sad, i mean who wouldn't right? this place has been my home for a year, and i dn't know when or if i will ever come back here...

about leaving malaysia, that was a different story, cause i know that definitely i will be back in malaysia, and furthermore.. most of my friends are actually already over seas... ==' so i had no feeling when leaving malaysia..

bout family members.. well i m clsoe to everyone in my family, but closest to my sister.. so i like UK better cause the time difference is only an hour, meaning i can chat with my sister anytime.. while compared to the time difference back home ==' but then how do you miss parents who bug you online everyday? haha.. so tha't answers some of you people, yes?

but anyway, i m the kind that rarely shows her emotions, and well even if i do, it's really last minute... like well, taking exams.. i don't feel anything till i sit down and read teh questions.. realise i cant do it then panic ahha.. unlike most people i know, panicing before they enter the hall.. but well this year i did panic quite a lot haha.. cause i studied last minute and there was a lot of pressure to at least get a 3 rd class... or i m screwed for CLP ...

oh before i forgot, on the 12th of august i went out with rory to hammersmith, and had lunch at pizza express and watched rush hour 3.. real nice and funny movie haha.. then after that i cabut balik asap.. and well yes, teh shipping company finally came and took my stuff, the guy was much nicer than the last one haha.. well this paragraph is just for my records la haha :p

ermm.. guess that;s all, nothing else to say la.. have said my good byes one time too many.. and well we will see whether if aansan is free tomorrow to come and see me off, since he says he will be in london.. if he can see me off.. i wonder whether he can see me off all the way to holborn?ahahha :p my luggage is kinda heavy and the picadilly line at holborn does have 2 flights of stairs.... hmm~ kekkek >:p

oh well.. that's alll for now la...

to contact me on the 15th of august after 3pm, please do not call my uk mobile number but my malaysian number, the number can be obtained below... but yes it will cost you more to contact me that way, since it's like you are calling out of uk, since my number is a uk number.. so if you have anything to say or whatever, call me to say it before 3pm or forever hold your silence.. ... hah well tehre is msn and email as well haha :p refer to the post below to learn how to contact me :)

みんな さようなら!!元気で! まった!!

p/s: for all the posts lately, all those involving pictures, please don't mind the spelling and grammatical errors, i just went along as it is, so i didn't bother to check on my english, and many a time, my sped in typing has caused many typo errors and all, and my computer has been acting weird, in the sense that the RAM is like not enough... =='

so i type faster then the words show.. and i mean way faster.. it's like watching a whole paragraph type itself out, when i ve stopped typing, as i usually look at the screen when i type, i make mistakes instead when the words don't come out on the screen as i type, thus all the mistakes... and in abundance..

so forgive this blogger here for her crappy writing skills haha.. it's malaysianized as well ahha, at least i do my best not to use SMS spellings when blogging, after recieving numerous complaints from my parents, and i guess it's also cause i text less here in the UK so it was easier to revert to the proper spellings but still, i need to read more books.. but i won't cut down on my anime and manga haha :p

and yes, i admit, my english has become somewhat horrendous, and months of not using my brain has rendered it rusty, making me somewhat stupid, and lacking in common sense.. haha.. i need mahjong.. to sharpen my mind.. anyone back home up for it?? :p
well this is a long post script kekke.. that's all la...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links