✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 28, 2007

Face:book??

am considering putting this in my sidebar?? should i or should i not.. either way.. most likely i will need ccy's help... but i dunno..meb i won put it after all haha

Cindy Cheong Wei Sun's Facebook profile


ccy i really need to find a day when we are both free, cos i wanna learn htmls from u.. i wanna put up my favorite links.. :p like the projecto ghibli, the place where u got the anime music u put on my blog haha... errr... and lots of other sites ler :p well when we are both free.. currently i m always down with work == stupid la this term all tutorials wan.. sob....

on another note... some of you may know that my motorola handphone has gone bonkers.. ie 3 tiems in the past 3 weeks it has acted funny.. when people call me, the phone does not ring though it is on vibrate and ring mode, and teh screen goest totally white and blank, and no matter what button you press, nothing happens...

so i brought it back to carphone warehouse in town to fix... and the next thing i know, when i came back and inserted my sim card into my other phone, my neighbour vinyee smsed me saying that her hp (we hv the same phone) has the same problem... hmmmmm..... wonder what's wrong with that model then....
i think in general motorola is a bit cacat, cos my motorola E1 does that to me as well.. but super rarely.... that's y i got worried when my motorola krzr1 did tat to me so often.... my old motorla v6 also has the same problem sometimes...

hey motorola.. fix that problem la.. from the old models until now.. still the same proble.. what on earth??!!

either than that.. after consulting with my brother, and my dad as well.. i decidced ot start on my antibiotics.. since my condition doesn't seem to be improving... altho it's not as bad as usual.. meb the chicken essence really did do its job hahah.. but anyway.. eating my vitamins, and vegetables.. trying not to sleep too much yet get enough sleep, drinking as much water as possible... showering everyday.. keeping myself warm,,,combing my hair everyday now (its looks shiner now mum haha..) brush teeth.. gargle mouth hahah ... (i know too much uneccassary info haha but makes it ammusing for me to imagine some ppl's expression as they read this haha ) hardly doing anything but doing my best to read my cases and books == haha i m taking care of myself... だから心配無い(don't worry) i know i have weak body so am taking care as much as possible...

anyway got to go for my lunch then need to get down to my work ==

おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links