✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

ヘテル:空港

十四日十二月二00六年:水曜日

title reads as heteru kuukou meaning Heathrow airport, yesterday was the day I left reading to go back home for my one month’s holiday in Malaysia. So why is the title, titled Heathrow airport?

Simple, cause the airport in the UK are stupid and made me vomit blood. It’s all the terrorists fault, idiot terrorists, with all the stupid strict rules in the airport, I had to repack my bag like 4 to 5 times, and we are only allowed one baggage, your laptop bag is considered as one hand luggage… stupid people, they expect you to check in you laptop meh? バカアロね。Geram aku…..

So it’s unfair for those travelling with laptops la.. cis… then it didn’t help matters that my hand luggage was heavy by itself, the only things inside my hand luggage was my laptop, burner, external drive, pen drives, epilator, a small crystal vase, a wooden clock jian lun’s handphone, and my epilator, guess how much the weight is? Mind you, the computer weighs 2kg, burner 1.5kg, external drive & pen drive, so light =.= include the vase and the clock, which were both quite light also.. I think add those two up also is only 1kg… ishkk the weight was 12.32kg!!

Backside, so they don’t want to let me through, so I just took out my laptop, making the weight go to 10.32kg, but the guy see me also want to kill people already also, so he just let me pass la.. ishkkkkk…. Geram mati aku.. by the way, the weight that they let you pass is 7kg….

After that it was to get to the departure hall, the security line was so damn long man…. We were thinking maybe got time to walk around a bit in the departure hall, but by the time we got past the security, we only had like half an hour to walk around before boarding the plane.. I was at the airport approximately 6 hours before my flight, and look where that got me?

Have to keep on emptying my hand luggage…until it was like so bare already.. lately my patience isn’t what it used to be already, so I was ready to explode. Anyway.. finally got back to Malaysia after my 12 hour flight, as usual didn’t really sleep the whole trip, maybe an hour or two, there was a baby near me, and it kept crying, but I was watching movies so I didn’t bother, I was given a window sit, that’s why this time I managed to sleep for an hour or two, but the thing was….. So hard to go to the freaking toilet == since the people next to me slept the whole trip, sigh…..

I was like, “damn, how many more hours do I have to go? Can’t wait to touch down..”
Another thing was, I think the pilot is mad, ten minutes before touch down only he started his descent.. is he mad? I could basically feel the descent, usually with a Boeing 747, you are not supposed to right? I mean with my past experiences, it’s supposed to go down quite smooth… what on earth was the pilot thinking.. the pressure nearly killed my ears…

and right before touching down on Malaysian soil, I was attacked with a sore throat and cough == aiiii….. my luck… so miserable, reached back on the 14th at 2.20pm touched down… my dad came to pick me up, and off home I went to see my little baby. He was so happy haha… miss the little bugger :p

for dinner, haha demanded my Japanese food haha.. yum.. finally I had my Japanese food 幸せ :)

later in the night, went out with gene to mamak to eat my sorely missed roti canai haha :p came home at about 1am and slept :p

おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links