✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, September 11, 2006

な:い

"We must never shed tears, that is the life form’s defeat. And if we give in to the emotions then it only becomes proof of our inability to control it."

十日九月二00六年:日よ日

The title reads as nai, which means, don’t have, or something to that effect, why did I choose this word? Well, cause there is no title this round, cause I don’t have an idea for one haha..

Calling this post update is like, so, nothing new like that, I don’t know what to call my posts liao.. Sigh

Well, this post is kind of like an update, but I don't want to use that title… So what have I been up to lately?

After going out with ray on the 2nd I’ve pretty much been at home doing nothing but watching anime, well isn’t that kind of a good news? I finally have some mood to watch anime again.

So what anime have I been watching? I’ve been re-watching the old animes, namely rave and 犬夜叉/inuyasha, the reason being was, when I bought them that time, I had to buy them in parts, so it was kind of like potong steam to watch a bit here and then get cut off here and there… so now that I have the full set, I decided to watch the whole thing uninterrupted.

Honestly, my stamina for watching non-stop has dropped; guess it must be my mood. But I’m done with rave, still on inuyasha…

Yes, my mood still isn’t what it used to be, although it could be said that it has improved somewhat, more like a little, in the sense that, at least I have the mood to do something that I like, before that, when I told people that I had no mood to even watch anime, they were like oh my god, something is seriously wrong with this girl.

So hopefully my condition improves. Sigh, I usually counsel people, but now I need counselling, but I don't want it, I find it annoying, and I know that something is wrong, but I just can’t fix it, the problem is just too deep. Sigh… maybe it’s more like part of me doesn’t want to fix it? Cause I feel fed up with everything, and that, it is just all not worth my time to bother.

I don’t even bother about other people already at this point, there were some who came to me looking for counsel unaware that I’m in my current mood, and unfortunately for them, I still gave counsel, but they could feel that, I had “exploded” on my side.

And well, yes, I agree with my mum, I’m a bad sister. I’m going through my selfish pace now… everybody needs to be selfish at some point in their life, and I guess my point has come. It’s other’s people problem that they have such bad timing to have problems at the time when I’m down.

Also, I get easily irritated lately, and I mean very easily irritated. My patience level for the first time in my life has reached and all time low, I could even say a negative account. I totally have no patience at all now. So please do not irritate me, and stop when I ask you too. I’m in no mood to play around.

Small little things, that would not, for the life of me irritate me last time, is irritating me now, so beware, don’t say I didn’t warn you guys.

So that’s the update with my mood. Now, to update on my activities.

As mentioned I had been re-watching old animes, apart from going online and replying emails.

七日九月:木よ日- chi ming aka cheese came over today for lunch, went to 明天 /ming tien there to makan, the spaghetti there sucks, do not buy the spaghetti there, it’s just the noodles with something like ketchup =_=’

Well, cheese brought his external hard drive with him, muahaha, so I copied a whole bunch of animes from him. Some of them being xxxHolic and Ouran Host Club. Am done with ouran, and the only way to describe it is, I love it!! Haha, now on xxxHolic, and my inuyasha has been left there to rot again =.=

ハ日九月:金よ日- slept super late, cause I was watching ouran, and my dad suddenly came home, and dragged me to low yat to get stuff for my computer. So with less than 5 hours of sleep and no breakfast I was dragged there, almost faint I tell you, I’m anaemic, hypoglycaemic and lethargic, so I was like dragging myself there. After eating I felt so much more better.

So went there, and my dad got me an external burner, and MP3 player muahaha…

Came home, and went back to sleep, then in the evening, went to BU to check out the jackets and all, came back empty handed, so have to try again another time when free. Came home, and tried out the MP3 player, and watched Bleach and ナルト/naruto the movie. The movie I will say is not as nice as the previous snow princess one… =.=

Slept late again…

九日九月:土よ日- forced to wake up early to balik kampung, went to the temple to pray before going back, and so much for being selfish, I ended up praying for others again. Sigh =.=

So fell asleep in the car while listening to the MP3. Cleaned my computer. I realized that most people don’t clean their computers, and well honestly, if mine wasn’t white, I wouldn’t have bothered also. Went back, had a nice dinner, went to visit one of my favourite aunts ie Ling Yi, then went home and watched xxxHolic. Slept late

十日九月:日よ日- woke up early to eat dim sum, then went back to sleep. Had a hair cut, I layered my hair once more. Sigh after months of trying to outgrow the layers, I layered it again.. =_=’

read a book called liao fan’s four lessons, on Buddha teachings, and learnt a new thing, apparently talking a lot, wastes a lot of “chi” =_=’

had Korean mee for dinner, the instant kind, wau, spicy I tell you, but nice. And am now feeding mosquitoes. Such a pain la.. annoying.

Ahhhh screw the bloody mosquitoes!!!!

So that’s about it. Can tell that I have no mood again right? Haha.. I guess I will go do some anime therapy then :p

"We stretch out both our arms… pass through the clouds, straight to the sky… even though we touched the moon and mars… we still cannot touch the truth"

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links