✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, August 26, 2006

My:Life

二十六日ハ月:土よ日

A general reading on my life… for once an English title no? haha, just did a tarot reading… wanted to do other questions, but couldn’t concentrate, and kept getting funny things, so I decided to clear my mind and do a general instead…

It’s scary how they’ve played themselves out you know, so far my readings has all been correct… I met kean sheng at a “gathering” and I did get news i.e. he has a girlfriend haha.. (so lucky I followed the cards that time I did the reading few months back..もうあきらめなあ。カレは。。 lioa haha actually I think I was looking for confirmation… =.= btw I’m not so free as to remember, but I blogged about it once, and when I was clearing some files I came across it, so, no, I’m not so free to think of it…)

ermm my exam results wasn’t what I expected and it was not good… (damn, the way things play out a few months after the reading… should have done the zodiac reading, then I would know when it will happen)

The former was done to determine, whether should I waste my time, and well, I didn’t, that’s why to some people’s surprise I had no reaction when I found out that カレは彼女がいる。。haha, cause anyway, no time for stuff like that… I’m busy with studies anyway keke.. :p (hey, stop rolling your eyes!!! Busy with college, scouts and studies, ok… happy??!! cis… :p haha, anyway as I said before I’m picky :p カレは条件を達成しない「じようけんをたっせいしない」muahahhaha)

Those are the only readings I did for myself if I remember correctly, don’t really do much readings for myself. Mostly for other people..

One thing to note is that, for tarot readings that indicate that it’s in your hands, i.e. more minor arcanas than major, the second or third reading which you carry out after some time, may produce different results. So, one has to take the latest reading, but one thing is the “past” reading will be the same… well you can’t change the past, but you can change your future…

So read my general reading la, no mood to crap more… [=.=] and too busy reading to blog too much… (to the naggers, I’m reading company law… and although I don’t really like the nagging, but thank you for nagging, show’s your concern ;p)

Here’s my general reading… please comment? Errr if you feel like it…

The past - 8th of swords reversed

Frustration which you take out on others. Being your own worst enemy, placing restrictions on yourself.

This holds water… it is true that I am my worst enemy, when I hear that this person or that doesn’t like me, I don’t give a damn, but as for myself… I’m dangerous for myself… in a way… and yes, I do hold a lot of frustration which I do not say, and cannot say, cause don’t know how to say etc, so yes, I take it out by…. Errrmm by being mean I think haha

The present - 7th of cups reversed

False hope, the loss of an opportunity through wrong decision-making or inaction. Emotional fantasies

This holds water as well… my exam, and well, yes, emotional fantasies, I wanted to be like Haru remember? Haha.. Too much manga for me :p oh, and yes, false hope.. in a way…

Hidden influences at work - 4th of cups reversed

Nostalgia, the inability to accept change or adapt to new conditions. Bad memories and old, unresolved pain

Yes, I m moody and depressed due to bad memories and old, unresolved pain, and yes, I can’t really accept the fact that everyone is gone, and leaving, and soon, so will I. and yes, I keep thinking of the old times… [=.=]

Obstacles to be overcome - the wheel of fortune reversed

Bad luck and unpleasant surprises. Remember that the wheel will turn in you favour eventually

Errmm how do you overcome bad luck? (=_=’) So I can’t do anything but wait for the wheel of fortune to turn [=.=]

The attitudes of other people - 4th of sword, right side up

A need to retreat from the troubles of life. The opportunity to rest and to put your thoughts in order. A peaceful interlude during which strategies can be worked out. Visits to hospital but not necessarily a personal illness.

This sounds more like what I should be doing, instead of the attitude of others… but it sounds a bit like my dad too…

What I should do - ace of wands, right side up

All aces indicate beginnings, as far as the ace of wands is concerned this is the beginning of enterprise. If this card occurs, an important new business or relationship is indicated.

Well, looks like an important new relationship rather than business is coming up… I’m not going into business anytime soon… so errr…? What should I do? This card just indicated only la… what on earth?! Maybe the cards trying to tell me something extra but the spread won’t let it. So it terpaksa resort to this… but this card sounds like an outcome card la.. sweat… [=.=]

The outcome - judgment, right side up

New potential, an opportunity which once given, must not be ignored! The call to fresh efforts. A new project and decision that will affect the rest of your life. Career success and the enjoyment of past efforts. This card speeds up the pace of the rest of the cards and shows that the outcome will be quicker than expected.

If you asked me… I would say that it’s just saying that the outcome will come sooner than I think, (which could explain what I said above) and that I will get an opportunity, which cannot be ignored. The problem is will I recognize it, when it comes ? (=_=’)

Two major arcane and two minor, so means this is in my hands.. All my readings always say teh same thing, except teh exam reading… I recall the exam reading said that it was destiny… sweat…

Maybe its cause I said that, “Fate and destiny paves our roads, but to walk down that road, it is but your choice and yours only.” so destiny pulling my leg.... sweat.. haha

Haha, hope that holds water now..

I just realised that, in my “down” mood, I don’t believe in myself as much as I used to… and also very pessimistic also….

-Oracl3-

Update on Nanosaur II… two more eggs.. then I pass….why!!!????? Noooo…. Two more only…. =.=

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links