✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Quo:tes

i visited my friendster after quite some time cause my friend fritz told me that he wrote me a birthday testimonial...

actually i went to the site a few days earlier, but i had no testimonials and only birthday messages, don't know why today suddenly all teh testimonials came out hahah.. so today only they were added hehehe

anyway i was at my friendster profile and saw the quotes that i used there to describe myself, well to me, it really describes me, though to some of you, especially those that were not that close to me since form 1 think taht it was mroe like my beliefs to them haha

so anyway let's see how well some of you guys know me heheh

gene!! gambatte!! hahah.. and bila burn spiral for me kkekkeke i will bug u till i get it muaahahha... and u noe i mean wat i say kekeke

and rowie is a baka baka hehehhe.... :p you owe me mahjong

eugene!! good luck for your exams!!

yew meng, you picked up kar sing half an hour earlier at camp.. i told you to pick him up at 4.30 ma.. and u came at 4pm apa la...

ray, good luck in the job hunt heheh

fritz hahah... ur experience at gym ahahhah.. those two guys err.. welll no comment la hahah (read fritz blog 27th june post to understand wat i am saying)

cheese gambatte at your work hahah

mel, congrats for getting ur com up n running again hehe

ai kun... aiii.. guidelines guidelines.. another 2 months then u can throw it la muahhahha

now for teh quotes... nothing to blog, so i spam my own blog hahaha


*When you have eliminated all that which is impossible, then whatever remains, no matter how impropable, must be the truth..
*I take a short cut when i can get it
*Don't be hurt, my dear fellow. You know that I am quite impersonal
*I confess that I have been as blind as a mole, but it is better to learn wisdom late than never to learn it at all.
*But there are always some lunatics about. It would be a dull world without them.
*There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.
*You see, but you do not observe
*I never guess. It is a shocking habit -- destructive to the logical faculty
*Any truth is better than indefinite doubt
-Sherlock Holmes-

*Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools
*It recquires more courage to suffer than to die
*A man will fight harder for his interests than his rights
*Few really believe. The most only believe that they believe or even make believe
-Napolean Bonaparte-

*Imagination is more important than knowledge
*Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts
*Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile
*The fear of death is the most unjustified of all fears, for there's no risk of accident for someone who's dead
*I never think of the future. It comes soon enough
-Albert Einstein-

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links