✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

おもいしろ

十日五月二00六年: 水よ日

The title just reads as omoishiro, which means “interesting”.. I am not sure whether the word can be written in kanji, as my kanji is not that good yet, and well, I am not sure what slang does this computer use.. though I have studied Tokyo slang, but this computer is weird, in the sense that I couldn’t even write the word Tokyo in kanji.

And well when I tried to write “ten” for the date, in which when I learnt Japanese, ten was pronounced as “Jyu” i.e. じゅ but I couldn’t get 十 to come out, luckily, from watching anime and Japanese TV series, I learnt that another word for ten is “to” i.e. と, then only did I get the character I wanted.. After testing the system, I realised that I couldn’t write nine (kyu/ きゅ) also in kanji.. And I’ve no idea what’s the alternate word for it.. Sigh, well, I shall learn it after my exams..

Just a short post here.. What was interesting? Well I did a tarot reading for myself today, concerning my exams.. My question was, “how will I fare in my exams?” Or something to that effect… or did I ask, “How will my exams be?” haha ken gene should find this interesting, since he has tarot cards as well…

Anyway bottom line, you get my drift, the reading that came out was interesting, and which also suggested that I don’t waste my time, here’s my reading..

I did the cross spread, it’s the only one that I am good at and fully comfortable with, and the results are quite accurate if you asked me:

The past and the influence the past has on my question: eight of cups, reversed side up. Meaning: running away from problems. Abandonment of what is good and secure in pursuit of an impossible dream..

How that relates to me? Well I do have the feeling that I am running away from problems, but what problems? I am not sure of that.. (Or maybe I am..) And yes even now I still have that feeling of running away.. If only I can place my finger on the problem, then I can at least face it.. Aii, feel like watching anime la…. I want to watch Bleach haha… see running away again haha…

Obstacles in my path: The Star, correct side up. Meaning: insight, understanding and hope for the future. This card is a good indication that wishes will be fulfilled, not always as one expects, but even so, the unexpected can have a good result. The Star shows good health and that gifts will be given, the spiritual dimension of life should not be ignored.

How is that related? A card this good, how could it be an obstacle? Well, my obstacle? I am day dreaming/staring into space too much and not studying. I took it to read it in the sense in the predicament that I am in at the moment. And I would say, that the first thing that came into my mind? I would say that my hopes are too high, that is an obstacle, cause since last time I have always been doing last minute study, and I got results, so its that kind of hope here, which is making me not study, so I guess it’s still the obstacle.

Influences working in my favour: The moon, right side up. Meaning: take care, as all is not as it seems. You need to use your intuition to deal with a deceptive situation, the path you are on is difficult and may cause fear, but continue along it, even if you are beset by doubts, because all will eventually turn out well.

How is this card related? Well, one word, intuition. Which is telling me I need to really force myself to study now, and somehow I feel like charitable trusts, directors powers, parliament, and tenancy in common and joint tenancy is coming out haha, so, is my intuition working in my favour? We will only find out after my exams. And it’s also a good indication that, although I’m scared cause I haven’t started studying nuts, and it’s difficult to finish all four subjects in four days, but I will make it.. Or so it indicates…

The near future: the king of pentacles, reversed side up. Meaning: A stupid, unimaginative man who is easily bribed. Associates with gamblers. He is a bad enemy to make.

Now this I don’t understand, I never really did understand the four cards (the king, queen, knight, and page) when they come out, except when they are used to describe a person. The physical description for the king of pentacles is: a dark man who holds considerable responsibility.

How is this card related to me? It’s in fact my near future, in regard to my exam results.. Does it mean that I am taking a gamble.. Again.. When I do tarot reading I really rely quite a lot on my intuition, the first meaning to come to my mind is what I usually take as the meaning, and more often then not, I find that it’s accurate that way. So to me, this is a gamble. Studying last minute, is a gamble that I take. But how is this the near future? Maybe it's talking about the next few days to come, before the exam. That is the near future too, and yes it’s a gamble to trust my intuition and study the afore said topics…

The long-term future: temperance, correct side up. Meaning: careful control of volatile factors resulting in a successful conclusion. A harmonious partnership, peace restored after a troubled time. Self-control and adaptability. The power of imagination being that such wishes can be fulfilled.

How is this associated with me? Well, first thought that comes to mind. If I can exert self control and study and stop daydreaming, watching anime, staring into space, playing piano, singing etc, then I will reach a successful conclusion, which is obvious if I study, the control of volatile factors.. To me, it’s my conscience, that I need to control at the moment, which is right and which is wrong, sleep or study, I need to control those, and the answer is obvious, study.. So that’s my translation. Bottom-line I just need to concentrate and study.

Finally the last card. The eventual outcome in my life: The Devil, Right side up. Meaning: unyielding power, tyranny, lust and greed. An immovable obstacle that cannot be overcome yet may be worked around. Discontent and depression caused by an overwhelming force.

How it relates? Walau eh, bad card leh.. But my understanding is that I will not be contented with my results, well, I never was with all my other results, (what do you expect with last minute study?) so despite the rest of the cards saying that I will make it, I will be discontentted, does this mean that my results won’t make a second upper.. shit, means I am only going to get a second lower, or worse a pass? Bad, bad, bad…

The other thing is that, the majority of the cards are from the major arcana, meaning that my exam results are governed by destiny, it is not in my hands.. But haha I am one who believes that, although destiny and fate paves my path, it is my choice to walk it…

So overall, my reading suggests that I really need to get my ass moving and start studying, and surprisingly I can now concentrate a bit more..

Though I got a kind of a surprise call from Melissa asking me whether public benefit is needed in charitable trusts for poverty, (note, it is not needed) although I haven’t touched equity yet, lucky we did a tutorial on that, and I answered that so I know that it’s not needed.

Anyway, really need to go smack my butt, and get working!! がんばって!!

And to the rest facing exams (which besides 愛くん & Melissa, I only know to be ch33s3): Good luck to you all too…

Now to control myself and get off the computer to study haha…

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links