✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, May 07, 2006

今日はいい天気だ

七日五月二00六年:日よび

Hi, hi,

For those who can read Chinese, I am sure that you guys can make out the date right? (7/shichi nichi 5/go gatsu 2006/ni rei rei roku nen) Maybe not the day, but basically that is the “nichiyobi” (Sunday) that I have been typing a few times already…

And at least the words “today” (jin re in mandarin) and “weather” (tien chi) but the rest is in Japanese.. Anyway the title simply reads as, “kyou wa ii tenki da”.. Meaning “today the weather is good”.

So, why am I blogging about the weather? Hahah, weird, no? Well, I guess I just felt like it? Been stuck at home the whole, what? One, two weeks? Real boring nothing to do, forced to study, but I couldn’t really concentrate, and ended up doing other stuff like, cleaning up, staring into space, watching some anime (but surprisingly, after watching some anime, especially Bleach, I could concentrate for a few hours.. haha weird, maybe cause it helped me to release some tension, Ai kun should know what tension I am talking about.. haha, it’s not exam related..) and… errrmmm listening to music, singing, playing the piano… and, other stuff la… plus the weather is so damn hot, I didn’t really feel like studying…

けっきょうく便居はないぞ。。ああ、このままじゃおとさんは私やっぱり殺せだ。。しまったね、ほんとに大変だ。。ああ もう。。 家族の問題。。ああ。。私の心はほんとに悲し。

kekkyouku benkyo wa nai zo.. aa, kono mama ja otosan wa watashi wa yappari korose da.. shimatta ne, honto ni taihen.. aa mou..kazoku no mondai.. aa.. watashi wa kokoro wa honto ni kanashi
So in the end, I encrypted that part hahah, in case some errmm, people that will have my head, reads this blog, I will still be safe.. Anyway I guess you guys don’t bother what it means anyway..

Okay, back to the title, nice weather.. Last night it really rained man, totally like cats and dogs pouring out of the sky, and it rained till morning, resulting in today’s nice cool breeze, haha, gives me a refreshed feeling..

だから今日は私は便居はほんとにはじまる。。うそじゃなくって私はほん木田、時間わない。。でも、できかできないか、私も知らないぞ、けど、私はねぜったいまけないぞ!!がんばるなっきゃちゃ私ね。

dakara kyou wa watashi wa benkyo wa honto ni hajimaru.. uso janakutte watashi wa honki da, jikan wa nai.demo, deki ka dekinai ka, watashi mo shiranai zo, kedo, watashi wa zettai makenai!! Gambaru nakkyacha watashi ne.
So that’s all for now la, am going to go study, hopefully I can concentrate, haha..
待ったねみんなさん (matta ne minna san/Till later guys!!)

-Oracl3-

Wish me luck for my coming exams, it starts on May 15th and ends on the 19th of May. Gambatte ne!!

And にさん (nisan) sob, sob, the Bleach you left me with, is incomplete, over 30 episodes missing… hahah I shall pinjam from others muahahha

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:54 am GMT+9 , Blogger Mel said...

The bannana doesn't know what you're talking about.

But yes, we're all stressed. esp with u having music exams and all. Hope u pass!!! Oh wait. You WILL pass!!!

Mel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links