✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, December 04, 2005

Pa:keji A

The title is meant to be in romanji, hence it reads and means package A. if you have read the previous post, titled Wa:tashi wa no ba:ka ka:mera, you will know what I am talking about. So anyway this will be a short post. I am sick as a dog with all the illness stated in package A. so that’s that. Feeling floaty and having a headache, which could be due to my medication. Haven’t been able to sleep properly at night, because of my throat and nose. Sigh. And can’t really sleep in the afternoon no thanks to the bloody neighbour. And the medication is not strong enough to knock me out cold. Must be because I always fall ill and have developed a kind of immunity?

Anyway, nothing much happened today, just that I missed scouter council meeting today because I felt and still feel as sick as a dog. My camera’s memory card is apparently fixed already and the shop has asked me to collect it, but as I said I’m not feeling that well so maybe tomorrow I will collect it.

What else.. I don’t think that there is anything else, I am currently typing a letter of absence for my college, so that’s all for now. Matta ne. Hope that the next time I blog, I would be in a better condition.

A little note, on Monday I’ll be going to AWAM (it’s in Taman Paramount, just need to take the LRT to that station..) for a law faculty trip thing. So, am now going to finish the letter, and I don’t know, sleep again or something, or rot around, I can’t sleep much when I have the flu and sore throat anyway.

Since this is short here’s a little sonnet from Shakespeare that I have randomly picked and would like to share.
Sonnet number:
XXVIII.

How can I then return in happy plight,

That am debarr'd the benefit of rest?

When day's oppression is not eased by night,

But day by night, and night by day, oppress'd?

And each, though enemies to either's reign,

Do in consent shake hands to torture me;

The one by toil, the other to complain

How far I toil, still farther off from thee.

I tell the day, to please them thou art bright

And dost him grace when clouds do blot the heaven:

So flatter I the swart-complexion'd night,

When sparkling stars twire not thou gild'st the even.

But day doth daily draw my sorrows longer

And night doth nightly make grief's strengthseem stronger.

by the time this thing has been posted up(it was posted up the next day after i first typed it..) i hv already seen a doctor and collected my memory card haha still as sick as a dog though.. haha

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links