✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wata:shi wa no shi:di wa do:ko e?

“Watashi” means “me/I” “wa” is just like a connecting word, I’ve already explaind “no”, “doko” means “where” it’s usually used in the context of a question. And “e” that’s a bit hard to explain by its own, it comes fully with the sentence like “wa”. “Shi di” is katakana so in other words it’s the Japanese way of pronouncing words foreign to them. In this case “shi di” is meant to mean CD as in Compact Disc. Put them all together and the title reads, “Where is my CD?”

The reason for that title is because I can’t find my CD.. (So duh..) The CD contains the anime in divx format - Fullmetal Panic: The Second Raid episodes 1-3. I am very sure that Hui Yee had burnt a copy for me, and that I was in possession of it as I remembered telling Eugene during the time when he offered to download Fullmetal Panic for me that I already have it (I am not that senile yet right?). The only thing is, where did I place it? I’ve searched all my usual places, (and the whole house,) and still couldn’t find it. I don’t remember lending it to anyone. It’s a mystery it just disappeared. I even asked Melissa whether I had somehow absent minded-ly lent it to her, in which her answer was a negative.. Sigh

I can only think of two places it may be if it’s not in my house. First is Gene’s house, as I went to his house to watch anime before, (that was a long long time a go, it was like what last month? or longer than that.. End of September?) and during that time I had brought the CD along, though I am not sure which episode it contained. I still have the CD containing episodes 4-6. So I am guessing 1-3? I feel quite certain that its at Gene’s house, but he said “don’t have wor” when I called him.. So now I am waiting for him to double check and get back to me. (Please be there, oh please please please..)

The second place where it could be is at Xian Ai’s house, since two months ago I had squatted at her place hahaha, I remembered bringing Fullmetal Panic to her house to watch and it was unsuccessful even after I helped her download divx, different kind of codec that it used. That time if I recalled correctly, was the night of Jin Fong’s farewell dinner. But she has just SMS-ed me and said that its not with her. So fingers crossed that it’s with Gene then.

Why am I looking for it now? Well cause I want Eugene to convert it for me into MPEG version. He burnt the Fullmetal Panic that he had downloaded for me into MPEG version you see, and because I had told him that I had the 1st 3 episodes, he didn’t download or burn that, and now he says that it’s difficult to get those episodes unless he downloads all 13 episodes again. So to save him time (he’s doing me a favour, so I don’t want to cause him so much trouble..)I am looking for the CD. Sigh, well my fingers are crossed on Gene now..

Okay, so besides my quest of the missing CD, the new stuff since yesterday is that, I have finished reading a book titled The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Melissa borrowed it to me on Friday and I only just read it. It’s quite okay, it’s an easy to read book, more for primary school kids but it’s okay. But I don’t really understand the emperor and the deep magic part, so I asked Eugene and he said that I would have to read the 1st book, and as he has all 7, so he said that he would lend them to me one day.

Besides that, I did some house chores today hehehe, well all I did was wash my bathroom and my parents one. But as you guys know that I am a weakling, so I had to use double, nay, triple the strength to scrub the grime out of the walls and the floor.. Phew, tiring, now I am so pooped, just want to hit the sack, but as my mum wants to go online and talk to nechan and nisan. So here I am, hahaha, I thought that I would kill two birds with one stone hahaha. But either way, I am going to bed early tonight.

Oh as otosan is on a company trip in Kuching, (some course he has to sit through about risk management.) there was like no need to cook, so kasan and I, went to the Pasar Malam just now, and she ate Asam Laksa while I ate Lobak hehehe, such a long time since I ate that, I think the last time I ate was in form 3 during campfire camp, my sister came and dropped it off for me, so nice right?

Anyway, I wanted to buy the Corpse Bride VCD while we were at the Pasar Malam but lady luck was not on my side, as the enforcements were there this evening, so no VCD. Sigh. Oh yes, dinner on Friday the 2nd of December, is confirmed, and there are nine people including me. Guests are, well not including the sekai no ichiban baka (the world’s number one idiot) i.e. Yew Meng (who was supposed to plan this but I ended up doing everything.. baka Yew Meng), we have, Xian Ai, Xin Yin, Nicholas Leong, Huey, Yoong Xiong, Wei Hao, and Eugene. Well, Wei Hao is not sure yet, but what the heck count him in first la. Hehehe I can use my new camera during the dinner. Okay I guess that that’s all for now. Oyasumi nasai

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 3:57 am GMT+9 , Blogger ccy said...

wat happen to your tagboard. spam till bao cha already? =p I WANNA COME BACK BY 2ND DECEMBER. INCLUDE ME!!!!!

 
At 4:09 pm GMT+9 , Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Eh...I wanna watch Corpse Bride too!!! Beli cetak rompak pun susah nowadays =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links