✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, November 21, 2005

Ne:gi ma Maho Sensei

Nichiyobi 11 Gatsu 20 Nichi

The title of this post is the name of the anime that I had recently watched. (nan kyo wa mitteru? Etou, ju-ichi Gatsu ju-kyu Nichi desu ne - not much of an idea if it’s correct, but at least I understand it hahaha). Haha due to this anime, watashi wa ne, kyo wa asa shi chi ji nemasu.. kekeke… mou.. okasan to otosan hidoi ne, watashi ne, kyu ji okimasu ne sob~ demo mou ii, dim sam wa taberu ne heheh (I was compensated with dim sum hahhaha)

Explanations? Haha, I did say that I would encode my posts about my online, spending and anime habits hahhha. Okay, the title of the post basically means this. “Negi” is the name of the main character of the show, his full name is Negi Springfield, and he is a ten year old from Wales, who has come to Japan to teach English at an all girls’ high school, called Maho Academy. It’s a ridiculously large campus as big as a town. And has all faculties from kindergarten till college or high school, (Hence the girls don’t have to really pass their exams, as they will automatically be moved up. Therefore most of them don’t study and are really stupid hahahha ) stores, dorms, a crazily large library with crazy basement floors. Insane, no?

You may be wondering why, is a ten year old a teacher?! Haha well he’s no ordinary ten year old, this brings us to the further part of the explanation. I have no idea what the “ma” is there for, not even sure whether it’s included in the title, I got it off the box and the thing may be incorrect. Okay anyway, “maho” means “magic” and “sensei” means “teacher” though it’s also used to address those in “honorable” professions, like professors, doctors etc so put it together it means “Negi the magician teacher?” haha, direct translations always suck. On the box they had placed there “Magister Negi Magi”.

So anyway, back to the storyline, he’s actually supposed to be a “Normal” teacher, and he shouldn’t use his magic in school, but time and again he uses it. Resulting in an exposure and confrontation with one of his students. Why is he a teacher? Well, apparently the magic school sent him there for training, weird training if you ask me, I don’t really see how this helps you to be a great magician… anyway, the principal of the school and some of the teachers are also magicians, but they are all covering up that fact. And you never actually see them use any magic at all. Anyway the class that he got was made out of and odd bunch of girls, from everywhere literally, they had a lot of transfer students, and they are all weird people.

So anyway, I was saying that he had been using his magic powers but it was mostly to protect and save his students. He really cares for his students even though he’s just a ten year old. To me it’s quite daunting, you know to teach girls who are at least 4 years older then you, but anyway Negi turned out to be more like their friend than a teacher, and actually those girls changed a lot. (They all loved him at first sight cause he was super kawaii, hence they would do almost anything for him hahaha.. They are like a group of pedophiles) The introverted ones became more open, and well I guess because of the other main character his student name Asuna. (Who is the closest to Negi, one of his roommates and apparently she looks a lot like his sister with her hair down, she is also his “partner”, which are people who pair up with magicians, through a magic pact that involves a kiss on the lips to seal it hahaha anyway a magician is totally useless when reciting an incitation, and therefore needs protection, apparently, most magicians now a days end up marrying their partners hahah)

The class became more cheerful and although quite a number of them have a secret behind them, they were all cheerful. It was quite a surprise to find out that at least half the class actually knew that he was a magician, and that they actually had certain magic powers, which they could use to fight. (Ever heard of a talking ferret hahhha)

So anyway, this kind of anime would usually not have been my genre, as I usually don’t really like stories where there is one male and all females, cause the females are usually made out to be bimbos who keep exposing themselves, hence my dislike for Love Hina, (yes, I admit that I am kind of a feminist) but this one is damn good it’s nothing really much like that, and I actually don’t recall any fan service hahahha, it was non-stop humour, but anyway I fell in love with this anime, and it was so heart wrenching when ___ died.. (Don’t want to spoil it if you guys want to watch it hahha). Wah… I really cried with the characters, and the desperation to bring a person back to life. A memorable line from one of the characters:

“There’s no such magic to bring back a dead person, just accept the fact, that person is already dead!!.. If there was such magic, I would have already used it…” -Evangeline-

Guess magic is not everything..

Anyway, was thinking of either burning it or buying it, I borrowed it from my piano teacher, Dolly. I opt for buying, but don’t know when I am free and have money to buy, but as it is only 8 vcds I think I roughly know how much it will cost, and its below san ju definitely, considered cheap haha so I guess its okay hahhahha… (I will think about it, but for convenience sake I may most likely burn.. If Xian Ai doesn’t mind kekeke)

See la one day when I am free, this is one heck of a shoujo anime that I fell in love with hehehe.. (Besides Fruits Basket, anyway its rare for me to like shoujo which as you guys may know I usually prefer shounen types, as there are more action, e.g. would be Gundam SEED and Destiny and also Fullmetal Panic)

I guessed one of the reasons why it touched me, was because recently I had been thinking about death. This year alone I had attended two funerals, and heard of other people’s death (friends of friends who passed away, the December 26 tsunami, Katherine Hurricane etc). And it got me thinking that, life is short. You never know when’s your time. My feelings are the same as the character, which died: “What would you do if I suddenly died?” But then again I am sure everyone thinks like that at some point of their life?

So anyway, signing off, I didn’t get enough sleep as stated above - the time that I went to sleep and had to wake up hahah, so I have a class tomorrow, it’s only one class C&A 8-10am, but still it’s better to pay attention. Oyasuminasai

-Oracl3-

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3:39 pm GMT+9 , Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Turn thsi blog into an anime review? hehe,anyway keep up the good work...although half of the time I dunno wat are u mumbling about in Japanese =P
haha,gomen-dasai...and very glaring lah the white background,like looking directly into the sun =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links