✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 21, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 98

My Favourite Things

Rain on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

:: From the 1959 Rodgers and Hammerstein musical The Sound of Music. ::

What do I do now when thinking of my favourite thing(s) doesn't make things better anymore?

-サヤカ-

As the days go past, my struggles on what to write become more apparent. I am left without words since you left, left without muse, left without strength.

And everyday I sit in front of this screen, thinking of what moment should I share today.

While I have managed to squeeze out a moment every day, unknowing or not whether I had already shared it in the past 100 days, I have to think again today.

It's not that we didn't have 100 memories, I know I've said that, - It's just that... I'm empty.. I don't know what to share, what to write, what to think...

There are so many little memories, piled up over the years, me singing to you, me holding you in my arms and doing a little dance, or me just holding on to your hands, making you stand on your back legs to dance with me, much to your chagrin.

Me making you play the piano, again to your annoyance. All these are small little precious memories, caught only in my mind's eye, difficult to share, unless I own a pensieve (that memory bowl thing from Harry Potter).

There are so many, so small, so precious memories, that it would - in actuality be impossible for me to write them all down, and I guess whatever remains unwritten will forever remain with me.

And as I sit here on day 98, I'm left to think that this Execuy, will end in 100 Days, note that while it may end here, my heart will continue to mourn for you and remember you.

I still cry, I still break down sometimes. But I guess, that's just how it is.

***

Hi Baby,

Another  busy and cold day, huh? I really hope we get to see some snow before we go back for the holidays. lol

Anyway, yesterday when I let that stray cat sit on my lap to steal some warmth, I cried because it licked my fingers like how you used to sometimes. 

And they always say that a cat's tongue is rough but it wasn't. 

Of course two taps on its body to let it know that I wanted to go didn't work. It wasn't you after all...

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links