✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 19, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 96

Missing you... 
Thinking of you...
Wanting to hold you...
To hear you...

Why is it so hard?

-サヤカ-

For some reason at the beginning, you didn't really like sleeping on my lap that much. I don't know why.

Maybe that time I was too skinny and was all skin and bones and wasn't comfortable enough for you to sleep on?

Either way, I was always jealous that you would always go lie on someone's else lap even though I was your mummy.

But well, after that you started to snuggle up to me, and I noticed, comfortable or not, I don't know, but I did gain some weight from 10 years ago, so maybe my lap became nice and snugly for you too.

I want to feel you on my lap again, I want you to snuggle on my lap right now...

But I guess that's impossible now....




***

Hi Baby,

I don't know if it's the cold weather or it's just the way things are now... I want someone from home to call me, yet don't want anyone from home to call me.

Calling me, means I can't see you, you are not there. But not calling me, leaves me lonely.

Either way, my tears have still not dried, so I guess it makes no difference at all. lol


-sunz- 



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links