✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 15, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 92

Shower me with love.

-サヤカ-

The you that hated to shower, was adorable, I think I mentioned this before, but it was probably too cold for you, that's why you hated to shower.

We used to shower you in the downstairs toilet, before the renovation. 

We would get a tub big enough for you, boil water, fill it up with cold water, add in the hot water then shower you. 

You hated going into that tub. And you basically hated your baths then, cause water would get into your nose and ears. At the beginning I wasn't very good at giving you baths, and you tended to squirm a bit sometimes. 

Guess it became unpleasant, and the reason why you always ran.

So when preparing for your bath, and so that you can't get away, I took to catching you and putting you in a basket.

Like this one lol. That time we still had your blue cage out, and I couldn't risk you running into your "safe haven". I had established it upon advise from the books that I should allow you a "safe haven". A place where you cannot be punished or forced out off. So to avoid you from going in there, we sometimes closed the door or caught you first before you went in. 

Kind of defeats the purpose eh? Sorry about that...

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, I don't know when it started, but from the back of the house, you were allowed a free run of the whole of downstairs, and upstairs as well. 

And one fine day, I got the idea to shower together. Ever since then we showered together every time, but you still tried to escape the bath room. 

To avoid either of us getting cold, I would usually shower first, then shower you. But you would always be trying to make your escape from the bathroom, so I had to put you somewhere you couldn't run.

Viola, genius me came up with the toilet haha, so you couldn't jump down and run away.

Well, bath time progressively became not such a chore for you, when I started to let you play with water when we were showering, and it progressed to the point where you would just sit on a dry spot in the toilet, waiting for your turn when I'm done.

Progression right? I guess that's only natural...

***

Hi Baby,

I dreamt about you last night, about me feeding you food that I was eating, that you were probably not supposed to eat but we would give it to you when you gave us the puppy eye stare. Are you hungry?

You gave me a guilty manja look in my dream... Still trying to figure that one out.


-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links