✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 10, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 87

Hold me close,

Never let me go.

-サヤカ-

I'm somehow randomly and suddenly reminded of my attempts at teaching you, and for some reason, this one pops out at me. I was trying to teach you to lie down, but the command for that seemed too long, so I decided to choose "sleep" as the command in the end.

I remembered teaching you based on repetition, basically repeating the word at the action you were doing until you associated your action with the word I was trying to teach you.

For some reason I am reminded of the time where I was playing the piano, and as usual you came to my feet, and when you started to lie down, I stopped playing the piano to actually say "sleep". And you gave me this weird look haha as if to say, "whaddya stop, and what the heck are you saying?!"

I don't know why, I suddenly remembered that...


***

Hi Baby,

Since I decided to stay home today, I had to think how to stay warm without spending much electricity, since my electric bill went up to like 60 bucks. that's like more than 3 times my usual bill, even the gas went up as well.

I guess the weather is getting colder, and unlike in summer, I have been taking hotter showers now too. And well, December was when I had guests too.

I'm seriously contemplating sleeping in the middle room to save on electricity costs now lol. Otherwise it was a slow day, read comics the whole day to distract me, so that I wouldn't think too much and start crying...

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links