✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 08, 2016

100 Day Execuy : Day 85

Shadow me.

-サヤカ-

With me carrying you around now, it reminds me of how you always liked to follow me every where. Even if I were to just go up to go to another room to get something and return, you would be up looking at me, with the look saying "are you coming back?" or "where are you going?".

Sometimes you would just plain upright tail me when you couldn't stand waiting. I always found it so adorable that you did that. Though as you got older, I guess it was tiring to follow me in and out, so you would usually wait unless I took too long then you would come looking for me.

Continue to shadow me till I'm ok, ok?

***

Hi Baby,

I don't know when I will be able to put you down, I'm wishing that I have the sight to see if only just to be able to see you.

I don't know whether it's psychological or not, but having a bit of you near me, really feels like you came to me.

I imagine you waiting for me outside the shower like you used too, you sitting on my lap like you use to, and you sleeping beside me like you use too.

I'm coming home to you in less than a month, although it will be for a short while, but better than nothing right?


-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links