✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 07, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 84

Memories

Like little fragments of glass,

The light glints off them,

Sometimes creating rainbows,

Sometimes reflecting nothing,

Little fragments of memories.

-サヤカ-

Probably one of the main reasons why everyone loved you was maybe because you were well taught.

You didn't simply go barking your head off at anything, or running around that much.

Of the few times I was teaching you, I suddenly remembered the time I was teaching you how to "come" to me.

I guess like a child, you mostly got the gist of the word, but after that you seemed to had it ingrained in you, that even when I just mentioned the word "come", with no intention of calling you, you came.

There was this time I was sitting on the floor talking to bro about your training, and he was saying the word "come" in his sentence as was I, and you were confusedly going back and forth between us, before we realised what what going on.

So adorable.

But....

Well that only lasted in your puppy years, after that I practically had to scold you to "come" *chuckles* you little rebel you.

***

Hi Baby,

The weather, is well.. What can I say, bearable.

I don't have much mood to work even though my workshop presentation is coming up, but I'm doing my best to finish my slides.

It seemed to me though last night, that you didn't seem to like me wearing you to bed, and as per your request, I have put you in your rightful place when we sleep at night.

-sunz-







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links