✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 03, 2016

100 Day Execuy : Day 80

Lost without you.

-サヤカ-

Remember that popular scene from the cartoon The Lady and the Tramp. They were both eating spaghetti, and happened to take the same strand leading them to a "kiss". I though that only happened in cartoons, so tt was funny the first time you did it.

I always liked to have you with me wherever I go and eating with me on the dining table was no exception.

Dad always reprimanded me for it though, but there was this one time I was eating wan tan mee or something I think, and I had you on my lap.

I had a string of noodle dangling from my mouth and you suddenly latched on and started eating it.

I guess that was the start of our noodle sharing/mother bird habits.

***

Hi Baby,

Today sis went back home, and I spent the day lazing about. did laundry, went out to buy a little something for the house, cooked porridge, cleaned a little.

I was at Daiso and inadvertently ended up in the pet section and there were some winter clothing for dogs. I ended up tearing and had to leave that section.

Looks like I still can't do it.

Although I bring you every where I go now, and I sleep with you now, I still feel lost.

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links