✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 01, 2016

100 Day Execuy: Day 78

My ray of sunshine

-サヤカ-

You know, you were always prone to skin ailments. And there was this one time I caught an abscess on your shoulder and set about to treat it. 

It was really small so we could say that it was like a pimple instead. However afraid that it would get infected. I cleaned it periodically and tried to keep it covered. 

But since it was near your shoulder joint it was difficult to keep a plaster on you. So I ended up wrapping you up using one of the inner belts for my yukata. And you looked like an injured soldier. So cute. 




***

Hi Baby,

It's a new year, and well I don't know what to expect out of it. Without you. 

I'm still trying to plough on. 

You know I went to three different shrines and did omikuji/fortune telling. And all 3 said similar things. 

Leave things to God. My illness will get better by itself. 

A lot of this things are usually interpreted by ourselves. 

But I guess I know what illness all three fortunes were talking about. 

I guess one good thing is though, that my first fortune of the year started with Dai kochi/big luck. 

Let's hope that it stays true. 

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links