✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, December 27, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 73

Small in size, big at heart.

-サヤカ-

Do you remember that time? It was before I left for England, probably when I was in college. 

Every Thursday I had piano classes. From around 5-6 if I remembered correctly, and your daily walks were at 5, so mom or dad would have to walk you. 

I remembered this one time, I had just gotten back from my piano class and I saw mom walking you, you were nearly done and on the way home, so you were down our street.

 When suddenly this young chap, a Chinese boy, wearing a baseball cap walked past.

I guess due to the trauma from the break in or something, you didn't like people wearing such caps, and you started to chase and bark at him.

And for some reason this nearly full grown man, a human being 20 times your size got scared and started walking faster. While throwing glances at you from behind. 

It may have been totally mean of me, but I seriously found it so hilarious that I burst out laughing so hard that I had to hold on to the gate for support. 

And the poor chap was looking at me in bewilderment, interchanging to look at you every second with fear. 

The look on his face? Priceless. *chuckles*

***

Hi Baby, 

Today after our stay at Kurama Onsen, I brought sis to kibune shrine, since I had already been to Kurama temple in 2013.

It was a beautiful and tranquil place. So sis and I wrote a plaque for you, at the shrine of the water God, a dragon.

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links