✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, December 25, 2015

100 Day Execuy: Day 71

Here you were not being very cooperative.
Wish me a Merry Christmas.

-サヤカ-

Do you remember last year? I think for a first time we held a Christmas party. Because sis or dad wanted to eat turkey or something I guess, so we threw a party.

Almost every one from dad's side of the family came including your kai ma.

We set up the Christmas tree, prepared a lot of food.

You got to somewhat feast as well, as you got to eat some of the turkey that we were having as well.

We had quite a small Christmas tree, and after decorating it, I thought that it would be nice to have you sit beside it and take a picture, but boy did you prove to be quite uncooperative.
Look at the attentiveness, the wonder of treats.

You kept coming towards me instead of staying at the tree for your photo shoot, and I had to bribe you to stay next to the tree long enough for my picture session.

Well naturally I ended taking a lot of pictures, and despite all the people in the house, we still never forgot you, and made sure you were part of the festivities too, though we didn't have a hat small enough for you.

I guess the hat you had on worked just fine.

Thank you for last Christmas.
After some bribing
Obviously eyeing the treat...

***
Hi Baby,

It's Christmas today, and I was dearly reminded of last Christmas, and the Christmas party we had last year.

I have a little part of you with me now, and I guess it might be helping me to settle down a bit.

I slept with you last night, and this morning when it was so cold, I don't know if I imagined it or dreamt it, but I kinda felt/saw you burrowing under my blankets next to me to keep out of the cold. Just like how you usually use to do.

Would it be foolish of me to think that you are here with me?

-sunz-












Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links