✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, December 24, 2015

100 Day Execuy: Day 70

"Into The West"

Lay down
Your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You’ve come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

[Chorus]
What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
All souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time
Don't say: «We have come now to the end»
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again

And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping

[Chorus]

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
Grey ships pass
Into the West


-サヤカ-

You hardly stole my food, but I remember this one time and it was probably the first time you stole my food. To be frank I was probably to be blamed as well. 

At the beginning we were careful about not giving you human food, since everyone kept saying that it wouldn't be good for you.

So this one time stands out to me even till today.

It was probably around Chinese New Year, and I was eating that dried meat that I really love to eat during the festive season. I sometimes ate too much that I ended up falling sick, but I digress.

Anyway we were at home, and I had this treat with me. You really wanted to eat this meaty treat too, I know, I mean just by looking at your face, the puppy eye look.

But I think dad said it was salty, so it was a no-go for you.

So I was siting on the floor watching TV, very well aware that you wanted my Ba Gua. I was tempted to give in to you puppy eyes, but since it was salty, I was stuck in between.

Although I half expected you to do it, I didn't really think you would do it, as I lowered my hand to my lap as I watched the TV with that one piece of Ba Gua still in my hand.

It suddenly disappeared!

You sneaked around like a ninja and stole it right out of my hands, and I didn't even realise it till when I wanted to bring my hand up to finish off that piece! *Chuckle*

So see, you can't blame me for dressing you up as a ninja after that right?

***

Hi Baby,

Today a part of you accompanied me the whole day. And I guess that made me feel a little itty twenie bit relieved...

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links