✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, December 23, 2015

100 Day Execuy: Day 69

Dance a little whirlwind with me.

-サヤカ-

I think it's an established fact that I'm quite a lazy person. Many people will attest to that. I remember that one of my lazy bouts included letting you in from the garden.

When you were past one years old, I started to let you out of the house, for walks and into the garden to play. But more often then not I would accompany you for a while to play in the garden, chasing grass, or playing fetch with your toy, but then you were always reluctant to come in.

And the weather was so hot that I would want to just come in to rest in the house where it was cooler. Since you were so small, dad put some fencing on the main door so that you couldn't get out, but that also meant that you couldn't get in.

I wasn't so keen on leaving the door hanging wide open, due to security reasons, so it was better to always have it latched, although not locked, so that I could have easy access to you.

But you were a cheeky one, you would stand at the door, and acted like you wanted to come in, when I opened the door you wouldn't come in. I guess you probably wanted me to go outside to play with you, but it was too hot for that, so most of the time I didn't do it.

It also got a little tiring for me, having to guess whether you wanted to come in or not sometimes. So the genius that I was, I decided to use the sliding door which was not fenced up.

I thought you to come in from that side of the house so that when you came in, that means no more going out.

Do you still remember the first time I brought you through? I had to coax you and even pull you in a little. But you were a smart one, and after that whenever I was lazy you would know how to come through that side of the house, though you did try to attempt to use it to go back out, and I had to teach you that that entrance was a one way street.

One of the things that only I would know.

***

Hi Baby,

Part of you is arriving with sis tomorrow. I had a lazy day, and cleaned a little in anticipation of the both of you.

I realised I didn't tell Sin about you, so today I told him, and we talked a little. It is still very hard for me to tell anyone that you have already left me or to admit that you are no longer here.


-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links