✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, December 22, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 68

Why does the world go on spinning?

Why does the sea rush a shore?

Don't they know?

It's the end of the world,

It ended when you said "Goodbye".

-サヤカ-

Whenever I used to work late, I would have to pick you up from mom & dad's room. Remember that?

Most of the time you wold already be sleeping too. If you weren't you would be barking at the door, as if saying "who goes there?" or were you scolding me? Saying "do you know what time it is young lady?" haha I guess we will never know.

But without fail I would come pick you up every night, and I remembered the look on your face, it was the same every time.

In the darkness of mom & dad's room, you would either be: 1. waiting behind the door, sniffing at the crack below the door, barking asking me to quickly come get you probably; 2. be half awake and are  halfway between the door and the bed; or 3. sleeping soundly and I would have to call for you, to wake you up to come to me.

In situation 2 & 3, you would usually walk so catiously towards me, as if you were afraid I wasn't real, you must have thought that I had went away, and it was a dream that I was home.

I'm sorry that you had to think that way.

***

Hi Baby,

Today wasn't a good day for me. It's just one of those days.

-sunz-

Hi

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links