✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, December 18, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 64

I think this was taken before I got on my flight to England.
When we leave,

We leave a big gaping hole,

That never closes.

-サヤカ-

My going to England 9 years ago for my studies, was probably the first time we had been apart for so long. Since we were usually inseparable, that on school breaks, rather than go out with my friends, I'd rather stay home with you. 

Usually every night you would go to my room, to sleep with me, and if I had my door closed you would make sniffing sounds at the bottom of the door's crack to let me know you were there, or you would bark softly to ask me to open the door for you.

Although I told you that I was leaving, I guess it was still difficult for you to accept or understand then, and every night you would look for me, and you didn't eat for 3 days apparently, until I had to call home and asked you to eat. 

And I heard from mom, that maternal grandmother stayed over and slept in my room, with the lights on and the door closed, you probably thought I was home and according to mom you stayed outside my door that whole night.

Just listening to her tell me all those then, and thinking of it now, it's so heart wrenching, then and now.

That's how attached you were to me.

In my room in Reading, next to the light switch to turn off the lights I had your picture there - It was the last thing I saw every night before I slept. 

That was how attached I was to you.

I now have your picture again, next to my bed, it's the last thing I see before I turn off the lights every night again.

While I did some emotional damage to you in that time I was away in England, but at least I came home to you in the end.

But this time... Where do I go to come home to you?

***

Hi Baby,

I got how you felt 9 years ago, and this year when I went away for an extended time. While I have more in my life to keep me occupied unlike you, I at least understand the feeling of not wanting to be apart that we both felt, and at least on my part, still feel.

-sunz-


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links