✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, December 17, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 63

Somewhere out there,

Beneath the great blue sky.

(Excerpt from the American Tale's theme song)

-サヤカ-

Today is dad's birthday, which reminded me of that one time I found out about dad secretly feeding you part of his birthday cake.

I can't remember what year was it, but mum had ordered the cheese cake that we all loved so much for dad's birthday. 

Dad seems to really love cheese cake and ate it with gusto, I guess you gave him the puppy eye look and he gave in and gave you some.

Much to my chagrin when I found out, because cheese is considered salty and is bad for your fur, not to mention it's dairy, which your stomach couldn't take too much off.

But in the end, since you seemed to enjoy it, once in a while we ended up giving you cheese sometimes or cake (as long as it wasn't chocolate or coffee cake).

Caught in action.. lol

***

Hi Baby,

My guests left this morning, and I've been spending the whole day doing laundry and scrubbing the house clean. In all the 9 months that I've lived here, this is the first time I had to scrub the bathroom this hard and use chlorine. 

Well amongst other things.. it's because one of the girls had purple hair, and the colour came off onto my bathroom wall and door, and stained it. So I had to scrub really hard to try to get it out, and in the end resorted to chlorine. Resulting in me being dead tired.

I think save for family. My place is closed to guests, have had enough of them. lol 

Also since it has been getting colder, the windows indoors have been condensing like mad, so I went to Daiso to get those things people stick on their window to so called absorb the water. 

Let's see how well they work, otherwise... Well, I just gave my window a cute chrismassy feel.


The before picture of the window 

And....


After...

For the other side I forgot to take a before shot. There is only an after shot..


-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links