✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, December 12, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 58

To see the unseen.

-サヤカ-

Do you believe in the unseen? People often say that dogs can see what normal people can't see.

How much of it can we believe? I don't know about other dogs, but I can say with certainty, that  you could see the unseen.

I think I was probably about 19 at that time, already in law school. It was the 7th month of the Chinese calendar too. 

The aura around the house wasn't very good at the time I guess.

I remembered that I was watching television when you started to bark fiercely at the stairs. You wouldn't stop your incessant barking and I was trying to watch my TV. 

So I looked over from the living room to see what you were barking at, and saw a black shadowy figure on the stairs looking at you. 

It somehow felt malicious, so I got scared, and I immediately commanded you over to me and pretended that I didn't see that black shadow. 

And I tried to continue watching my TV, whilst holding you close to me. Till today I don't know what it was, but it didn't feel good.   

I don't know how it got into the house.  and I don't know whether I was its initial  target, or it started following me because it noticed I could see it. 

But it was scary as hell. 

Especially a few nights after that, when I woke up to your fierce growling and barking, to realise it was standing next to my bed.

It looked like it was trying to reach out to you, so I got scared and grabbed you and hid under the covers wishing it away.

A few days after that, while I was using my iBook at my table next to the window, I suddenly saw a kindly old lady, dressed in what looked like a grey samfoo, grey hair tied back in a tight bun behind her head, smile at me from outside of my window.

It wouldn't have been so scary if I wasn't on the second floor. I tried to calmly - acting like I didn't see her - move to the bed to continue with whatever I was doing on the computer.

However, although I was surprised and a little scared, I didn't feel like she was scary or that she had any ill intentions.

I remember after that, that I felt like normal. 

I'm not sure if you saw her, or sensed her, as I think you were either already on the bed, or probably downstairs at the time. 

I found out just not too long ago, that she is my great grandmother i.e. mom's grandmother. 

It seems like she has been protecting mom and probably us all this while, since she apparently appeared in bro's dreams before as well. 

I've never seen her picture before, and I don't really remember what the woman outside the window looked liked anymore, but when I described her to mom, she was somehow confident she knew who she is.

And truth be told, I didn't see the black shadow anymore. 

Mom said that she had a dream where great grandma told her that she can't watch over her anymore, so she probably went for reincarnation, or she probably couldn't remain in this physical world anymore. 

But if she is where you are now, I would like, if it's possible. for you to stay by her side till we meet again. 

I'm sure the both of you will take good care of each other till that time.

 ***

Hi Baby,

Today before going out to the Koe Port and to the Kobe Luminiare event, my guests were talking to me about things which should not be seen, and their experiences. 

I did not share my experience with them, but it reminded me of this time. Where you bravely barked at that evil spirit, and protected me at night from it.

Although it was really scary at that time, having you in my arms was a real comfort. 



Kobe tower at night.


Kobe Luminare / 神戸ルミナリエ





-sunz-







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links