✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, December 10, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 56

It's a gloomy day,

With cloudy skies,

As tears fall from the heavens.

-サヤカ-


Since yesterday we talked about cho lin, I think it's only fair we talk about your "mistress" aka yi lai today lol.

To be frank, similar to cho lin, we didn't really intend to give you the hush puppy toy dog as a toy initially.

It initially belonged to sis, I can't remember where she got it from, but it used to sit on that little glass table next to the phone.

One day, you being little cheeky you, you pulled the hush puppy down from the table by its tail and started to play with it. No matter how many times we put it back, you would always try to pull her down to play whenever you got the chance.

Perhaps you were bored, since dad always kept all your toys, so you made a new toy.

In the end, we decided to give you the hush puppy and dubbed her yi lai.

She was a bit too big and heavy for you to lift, but you still managed to drag her around a lot.

And you always bit her in the same place, at her hind legs, till there were holes, and her fillings were coming out.

At that time I think mom suggested I throw yi lai away.

But you were so fond of her that I decided to fix her up.

You had bitten the area with the holes until the area was quite tough, so it was a little hard sew on the cloth to cover the holes, but I managed it (with a few pricks lol). 

And you got to enjoy yi lai whenever you liked.

Though personally I think that when cho lin and yi lai are both available to you, you tend to play with cho lin more. lol

***

Hi Baby,

How are you today? It's raining today here.

I've started watching a China version of criminal minds, called "Love me if you dare" it's quite interesting and funny, and I'm using it to fill my time now.


-sunz-





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links