✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, December 08, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 54

My tea sparkles.

-サヤカ-

Baby talk... We used to do that a lot to you, didn't we? In fact I think that was mostly how we spoke to you.

Me asking you "what you were doing", me telling you it's time for your shower, or your meal, or asking you if you wanted to eat.. & me singing to you, are but the few examples of me baby talking you. 

So, truth be told it's kind of painful for me to baby talk to my own nephew now.

***

Hi Baby,

I'm currently enjoying a cup of tea, given to me by own of the professors, as apparently she doesn't drink flavoured tea.

The tea is really nice, I'm drinking what is called "Champagne Rose" and the tea has little gold specks in it, making it look pretty as it sparkles when I sip it.

On a separate note, I've lived at my apartment for about 9 months, and this morning as I was leaving for work, for the first time, I had an anonymous message written on a piece of paper torn from some advertisement, saying "しずかにしてください" lol which just means, please keep quite/please keep the noise down.

My current guests are quite noisy people I guess, and I suspect that the complaint must have stemmed more from all the stomping around the house, that even woke me up this morning.

-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links