✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, December 07, 2015

100 Day Execuy : Day 53

The sun ray splays over the mountains,

Bringing out the colours of Autumn.

-サヤカ-

Do you remember? That time we went for a walk, and we stopped in front of Angel's house. Mom and I was having a chat with Mr Ng, and he was suggesting that you perhaps breed with Angel since you had good genes.

So he tried to let Angel play with you. But I guess since she speaks Chinese and you speak English, you couldn't communicate that well could you.

She suddenly turned tail and started to attack you; she started snapping at you for some reason, and it was so adorable how you ran to me for help immediately.

I quickly carried you up, but because I was still squatting down, she jumped up and bit your testicles @_@' That was absolutely so mean of her.

My poor baby.

Of course you had no relations with her after that. Since for some reason every time after that, when she saw you, she would always want to attack you...

I was a bit curious though, what did you say to her to piss her off? lol

p/s: I've actually posted about this back in 2008 when it happened, here.

***

Hi Baby,

As I've said, I've friends over till the 17th. I'm mostly letting them travel by themselves, since I don't have the time or money or energy to accompany them everywhere.

But that's just how it is currently.



-sunz-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links